Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #41
disdog
Webkinz :)

disdog is on a distinguished road

Default Re: • Miss Webkinz 2008 • [ M.A.Y ] - No More Misses Until June

i need to know how to do tiny pic
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #42
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Here, try this guide:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Last edited by WebkinzRockHardGurl; 05-23-2008 at 04:49 PM..
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #43
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

Sooo, does the writing competion start at 8:30 am or pm?
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 10:40 AM   #44
Gift Guru

coolhancat, next time, please do one or the other with your question; post or PM. It gets confusing. Thanks!
Old 05-24-2008, 10:48 AM   #45
I luv my

Ok, sorry!
Old 05-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #46
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by coolhancat
Ok, sorry!
It's alright =] The deadline is probaby going to be 8:30 on Sunday. If not, Monday, because I have some things to do.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:55 AM   #47
Babysitter92 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockHardGurl
It's alright =] The deadline is probaby going to be 8:30 on Sunday. If not, Monday, because I have some things to do.
If 830 am can I make it up somehow? I am getting ready to go out of town until tomorrow afternoon at like 2 or3............
Old 05-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #48
Gift Guru

No.. it's 8:00pm. The PM explaining what to do will be sent shorty after/before.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:40 PM   #49
I luv my

Where did you get you avvie WebkinzRockHardGurl ?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #50
I luv my

Cool Re: • Miss Webkinz 2008 • [ M.A.Y ] - No More Misses Until June

Maribelle,Maribelle, let down your fur!
This story begins as most stories do, Once Upon a time...
There was a young lil' kinz duck, Princess Maribelle to be exact. Maribelle was talented at many things, jousting, dancing, but most of all singing! Maribelle was the daughter of the great king and queen, King Thomas the alley cat , and Queen Leto the love puppy. One bright sunny day, Maribelle was picking flowers for the table in the feasting hall room of the clubhouse when... A dragon swooped down, picking up a helpless lamb! Maribelle scurried toward the palace for cover but her small legs were not fast enough! Maribelle watched in awe as the dragon swooped down low to pick her up! After a long flight the dragon swooped into a cave and set her down gently, then sat down herself(at this point Maribelle had assumed it was a her)and just.. watched her! Maribelle tried to speak, w w.. where am I! She then heard a small, squeaky voice as the dragon turned into a witch, a cow! "You are in my cave, a delightful scene wouldn't you say!" Then for the first time, Maribelle looked around, she saw a cave all right but not what you would think a witches home would look like! It was beautiful, there were stories carved into the walls in blood red paint.. or not!And a staircase going up and ending at a door. The witch led Maribelle up to the door and opened it.It was a dreadful sight! The bed was in rags, the curtains might as well be gone!The floor was covered in dirt, the window in dust!The witch pushed Maribelle harshly into the room, you shall stay here until your parents pay the ransom she squeaked! When the witch left, Maribelle looked out the window and sang, somebody somebody help me!, help me!! On the nearby farm a young german shepherd was listening,his name was Baron. I must help her! And he ran towards the sound of the music.He saw Maribelle wailing from the tower window and bellowed, What is your name, fair maiden?! Maribelle, she yelled. Have you come to save me? Yes dear Maribelle! Maribelle , Maribelle let down your fur! And she did, as she got down she asked him, what is your name? He told her, when they finished their journey home, they were married in the castle gardens. I think you know the rest,And they lived, Happily Ever After!
Maribelle :easter:<3Baron
Attached Images
File Type: jpgLokiDuck.jpg (21.4 KB, 6 views)
Closed