Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 09:44 AM   #61
equinegurl
Webkinz :)

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: "~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! Come and be a star!!No more spots left! Feel free to watch! new round posted. deadline 11/30!~

Click the image to open in full size.
Hello again! It's Bailie! Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving... I am ready for the winter! Today I am sporting an outfit from my favorite season: Winter! You can wear and mix/match so many cute pieces of clothing for going outside in the snow.
I am wearing:
Emerald Polka-dot Rain Boots (or snow boots)
Green and White Polar Fleece
Retro Rainbow Belt
Stripy Toque Hat
White Jeans

See you on the slopes! ~Bailie
PS Again I am sorry for the small picture...I still havent figured out to make it larger.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 04:38 PM   #62

taraxliivexcheer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! Come and be a star!!No more spots left! Feel free to watch! new round posted. deadline 11/30!~

great job!!

post your pics everybody!

---------- taraxliivexcheer added 393 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

post ur pics by tonight!!!!!!!!

---------- taraxliivexcheer added 16 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

please post your pictures!!
the deadline is tonight!

Last edited by taraxliivexcheer; 11-30-2008 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-30-2008, 05:34 PM   #63
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

I love winter. Winter is my favorite season because it is cold.
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #64

ok great job! thanks!

---------- taraxliivexcheer added 37 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

here is the judging for round 2:

everyone did a great job!

kermo- 10/10 great job! when i look at the picture I really can see fall in it.

webkinzfreak- 9/10 yur pet looks cute but the only thing i would change are the shoes.

Courtneyann- 8/10 its a little bit plain. next time try using some ascessories with the outfit

equinegurl- 9/10 good job! your pet looks cute smiling and the outfits goes great together!

rocky- 8/10 its winterish but it doesnt really all go together

cutiebug and tinydancer since you didnt post your picture you are in the bottom 2.
im going to judge last weeks picture and here are the results:

cutiebug- you are safe and are staying in the contest

tinydancer you are going home

round 3 theme is with your partner that you will be assigned dress together as something thats goes together like peanut butter and jelly

deadline is December 8th
please post your picture by then!!

here are the partners:

group 1:
webkinzfreak011
cutiebug343

group 2:
courneyann09
equinegurl

group 3:
kermo1192
rocky654

Last edited by taraxliivexcheer; 11-30-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #65
equinegurl

Default Re: "~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! Come and be a star!!No more spots left! Feel free to watch! new round posted. deadline 12/8~

This is kind of a hard challenge because the only way for me to communicate with my partner is thru webkinzfreak011...
Old 12-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #66

Default Re: "~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! Come and be a star!!No more spots left! Feel free to watch! new round posted. deadline 12/8~

pm each other to find out what you want to do
Old 12-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #67
equinegurl

I am...it's just that I can't directly talk to her. My messages go to Webkinzfreak, then to her, then back to webkinzfreak, and the response back to me... oh well I guess I am just going to have to make sure the PMs are very detailed and such. Thanks EG

---------- equinegurl added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Oh and last time you posted who's outfit you thought was the best for that contest. have you stopped that or are you still going to do it?

Last edited by equinegurl; 12-01-2008 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #68

View Post Originally Posted by equinegurl
Oh and last time you posted who's outfit you thought was the best for that contest. have you stopped that or are you still going to do it?
i thought that equinegurl;s outfit was the best! It looked really good!

great job!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #69
equinegurl

Thanks! equinegurl
Old 12-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #70

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

me and rocky dressed as the moon and sun here is rocky description: My part is the sun. I dressed my webkinz up yellow and completed her with sunglasses :]
here is my description: I dressed as the moon! Since the moon is not just grey and not just white i combined both colors to get this outfit!

here is rocky's pic:

here is my pic: Click the image to open in full size.

hope you like it!

Last edited by Kermo1192; 12-02-2008 at 07:52 PM..
Closed