Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #11
mimix2500
Webkinz :)

mimix is a jewel in the roughmimix is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! come and be a star!!Claim your spot! 6 spots left!!~

Ill join!!

WW id- mimix2500
gender- female

pet name- mimi
pet type- lil' grey and white cat
are you committed?- YES!
picture (pets favorite outfit)- (ill post it tommorow because i cant do the print screen thing on my laptop)
mimix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 02:59 AM   #12

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: ~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! come and be a star!!Claim your spot! 6 spots left!!~

WW id- cutiebug343
gender- Female
pet name- Serengeti
pet type- Lioness
are you committed?- You bet I am!!!
picture (pets favorite outfit)-
Click the image to open in full size.
Hello! I am Serengeti Vivianno, fashion extrodinare!
This is the latest style from my adorable line of clothing, Surfer Chic.
This sophisticated and oh-so-cute fashion incliudes a yellow tanktop, fun in the sun shorts (Or whatever you call them), gold KinzStyle heels, a red bow, and white Hollywood sunglasses!
The tank is lightweight, comfy, and keeps me cool when I'm blazin' 80-90 degree weather.
The board shorts may not seem or look girly, but they are awesome for a day at the beach, catchin' some killer waves!
The gold heels compliment the fabulous sunglasses, which I'll need to wear since I'll be out in the scorchin' sun ALL DAY, and last but not least, the bow adds a touch of girliness, but doesn't make it too girly since it's red.
This is my FAVORITE outfit to wear, and I can tell you that my crush, Aslan the lion, was impressed when he saw this adorable picture of me!
Of course, I took it at Coral Cove.
Where else could you get such a summery background for such a hot summer day fashion?

cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 10:20 AM   #13

taraxliivexcheer is on a distinguished road

great job and thanks for entering!!

4 spots left!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #14

Default Re: ~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! come and be a star!!Claim your spot! 4 spots left!!~

anyone else want to join?

---------- taraxliivexcheer added 20 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

4 spots left!!!!!!!!

Last edited by taraxliivexcheer; 11-17-2008 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #15

Default Re: ~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! come and be a star!!Claim your spot! 4 spots left!!~

mimix dont forget to hand in your picture and there are 4 spots left!!!

hurry and claim your spot!
Old 11-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #16
equinegurl

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

WW ID: equinegurl
Pet Name: Bailie
Type: Lil Kinz Cocker Spaniel
Are you commited: Yes
Fav Outfit: one sec Ill take a pic!

---------- equinegurl added 43 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Hello Webkinz Insider! I am Bailie your future Next Top Model!
Today I am modeling an outfit that is both cute and comfortable, for that day when you want to go out and do some shopping.
This easy, but stylish outfit includes the cute Card Collector Jacket, Blue Bow, yoga pants (or leggings) and a pair of Webkinz Uggs!
My favorite piece of this outfit, the jacket, looks stunning wiith it's bold colors and beautiful shape. It's very sophisticated and trendy.
The light blue bow compliments the jacket perfectly adding just a hint of color and matching the bow on the front of the jacket.
The grey yoga pants are comfortable and are very in season in Webkinz World. Who wants to go out wearing pants that aren't fitted correctly or give you a wedgie? No one.
Last but not least the Uggs. These popular boots are soft and keep your feet happy for the many hours of walking you do while shopping. They are fun to not only look at but wear!
For those days when me and my girls want to hang out and have some fun, this outfit is the BEST! It leaves them and the other Webkinz speechless. What more could you ask for?

Last edited by equinegurl; 11-19-2008 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #17

thanks for entering!

3 more spots!
mimix please post your pic soon!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:55 PM   #18
equinegurl

Default Re: ~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! come and be a star!!Claim your spot! 3 spots left!!~

your welcome. do you know how to make the pictures of your pets in a room larger without being blurry?
Old 11-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #19

Default Re: ~WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!!! come and be a star!!Claim your spot! 3 spots left!!~

idk but try using the zoom button
Old 11-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #20
equinegurl

okay i bet that will work! thanks!
Closed