Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 06:06 PM   #281
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

I LOVE AMERICAN GLADIATORS TOO! My mom thinks I'm crazy. Will do!

---------- writergirl7 added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I'm on Light Green Zone now!!!!!!

Last edited by writergirl7; 05-19-2008 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #282
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

ok are you going to post cheepcheperskin!? LOL love the name your lucky you have a chicken!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #283
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

After days of misinformation and lots of tries, here, FINALLY, is Lily's PICTURE! WOOHOO! You can write a caption if you like!
Attached Images
File Type: jpglilysentry.JPG (52.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #284
Tecytoc2142

The caption for the booth!

My booth consists of four broiler kinz grills lined up in the back the best kind of sea food grill. (what you would find on any normal kinzship) Two benches to sit on while waiting and a wishing well. The wishing well is were you order. You just go up to the well and make a wish for what you want to have. The menu is by the entrance (purple book). After you order your food will be prepared and you can go and sit on the patio chairs and eat on the table. Then if you eat to much you can go lay down on the nice Beach beds located in the front left corner. Hope you like my booth!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #285
Megan1011

okay! FINALLY! My recipies!

Aquarius Jelly
Blustagush
Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Fried Callistorm
SS Blueberry Bounty
Magimmery Mist
Wild Kiwi Sunset
Atormishing Sandwich
Deep Sea Barnacle Bagel
Fire and Water Sandwich

My Paragraph:
Out in the park, you may take a little walk. Come to find out, you are VERY hungry! You come across a little booth and deside to try some food. A lovely brown arabian walks up in a Christmas Dress and says, "Welcome to Christmas at the Park! A wonderful place to eat!" This bar has a wonderful grill, manned by a cute little elf named Cotton Candy, a pink pony. If you look closely, you may see who "you" are. Can you guess? CORRECT! You are Santakinz! Along side you are your trusty reindeer, Holly, and your lovely penguin companion, Happy. There is a wonderful tree for some shade and some wonderful seats. For some privacy, have the elf serve you up at a private table surrounded by flowers and take a stroll along the pond. You may be lucky to see the flower garden!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #286
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

Let me tell you right now...this was a really, really HARD decision...

You both are really good chefs. No matter who gets eliminated, I want too see you back next season.

Both of you made mistakes. Here is the judge's comments:

For Lily:
-The booth was fantastic! Awesome job.
-A little more privacy would have been better.
-The chef's clothing was great. It was sooo unseafoodish that it actually became seafoodish.
-Your whole line-up of recipes was FANTASTIC!

For Majesty:
-Your booth was the better of the 2.
-But there was only one grill to cook on.
-The outfits were not really seafood themed.
-Your recipes were good, but some of them I didn't really understand.
-The whole Christmas theme wasn't too nice, either.

Who makes it? ...............

THE WINNER OF WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF SEASON 1 ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations! You will appear as a guest judge next season, so you can't compete again.

Majesty, you were really good, but the Christmas theme didn't really do it for a Seafood Festival. We love you and hope to see you next season! ♥
Old 05-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #287
Tecytoc2142

omg thanks sooooo much im so excited it was my first chef contest and first contest ive ever won!!!!!!!!! where is the season 2 thread cause i will start helping judge as soon a s i find it thx alot!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #288
Megan1011

I am not going to do season 2. I stink at anything I try.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #289
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

No you dont! OMG! You did so well! You should never give up! If you keep trying, you're sure to have a title someday!

Look at wikylo!

Stats:
-Host of numerous sucessful contests
-Cool person
-Top Model in 2 contests

Do you know how long it took to achieve all this?

10 CONTESTS!!

Please please please join next season! It will make me feel so much better. You're both my friends and I don't want you to feel bad.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #290
Megan1011

Well, I always seem to be eliminated. I never seem to win anything! This was my only abest contest. I feel like I am not good enough. I just wish I could be a judge in something I won. I don't know.
Closed

Tags
chef, go! good job!