Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #261
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

She didn't know, so it's ok. Let's just judge! I'll post in a few minutes. The people who survive this round will go to the final round where all WI will vote on who will be TOP CHEF!

---------- writergirl7 added 178 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Glenn :clyde:: Here are the results! Pedro couldn't join us today, so I will tell you...who will stay for the final round.......................

There will be 2 people who will continue.................................

THE FIRST ONE IS>>>>>>>>>>>>

MAJESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SECOND WILL BE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that means, Spooky and Stephanie, you're going home. Both of you are great chefs, but you didn't have personality. I hope to see you next season for more cooking fun!

This final round will bring out my favorite judge and close friend.....

RUTHIE HAI

Ruthie : Hi everyone! I'm Glenn's cousin! I'm entering a contest at the seafood festival and I need your help. I need help designing the booth I will use to sell my products. Here are your details:

Goals:
-Bulid a booth in your webkinz house.
-Design a sea-themed chefs outfit for Ruthie.
-Seafood food! Give a list of 10 food items that Ruthie should sell.

Details:
-A sea theme is a must!
-You should use a outdoor room.
-The booth should be no bigger than 4 tiles by 4 tiles.
-You must cook your food at the booth.
-The food should be sea-themed.
-The outfit must be professional.

For Lily, I will come take your picture when you have designed your booth.

After I get your entries, I will post a poll thread and you can vote for yourselves.

Techniques to please the crowd:
-Put a description of your booth that is at least a paragraph long.
-Add a link to the poll thread in your siggie that says "VOTE ____(name)____ for Next Top Chef!"

So design the booth! WISHING YOU ALL YOUR LUCK FROM GLENN AND WRITERGIRL7!!

Last edited by writergirl7; 05-12-2008 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #262
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

My Spooky is going home? Dang! I lose. . . again. Oh well. I guess I am not made to win. What did not have personality?
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #263
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

Well, I'm just saying, Spooky never talked to us. Next season, talk to us and I can guarantee that you will go farther than what you did this season. You are really good, just Spooky should talk to me.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #264
Megan1011

Ohh! I will do it later. Is it okay if you have 4 tiles by 4 tiles of counters and then chairs on another side, or are the chairs included in the 4 tile rule?
Old 05-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #265
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

The scenery (chairs) will not be included in the 4x4 rule.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:49 PM   #266
Megan1011

okay-good. I'm getting ready.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #267
Tecytoc2142

omg that is awesome news i just got back from a 8 hour car ride and that brightend my day writwergirl i added you on webkinz so i will pm you when my booths ready im so excited and have unlimeted amounts of kinzcash to use so im so excited!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #268
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Well, can you make more spots for next season? I want to be their again! My info is the same! It was a joy being here! My mom, meerkat4evr, might be known a little better here, on :WI:, and my family (59 brothers and sisters!), my wife, Sprinkles the , and 3 kids, Shelia the , Axle the , and Hunter the were all rooting for me! Was I in 3nd or 4th place? I have done better than I expected, since I started cooking on Christmas '07. I hope to see some familar faces on the next season! Good luck!

---------- meerkat4evr added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I would have done well in this round, since I have 18,000 KinzCash!

---------- meerkat4evr added 7 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Spooky will check here everyday to see who wins! Right?

Right! Shelia! You did not have to come here!

Why? Daddy, you did good!

You did Daddy!

Hunter? You're here too?

I'm is here too!

Axle! You are supposed to be home, helping Mommy with the dishes!

Spooky! I'm here too!

They whole Smith family is here!

Your WHOLE family is here, Spooky!

Milkshake the Cow, Shady the Pinto! Everyone!

*everyone gathers around Spooky and hugs him to death*

Goodbye, judges, contestents, and viewers! I will be back, soon!

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 05-13-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #269
Tecytoc2142

View Post Originally Posted by meerkat4evr
Well, can you make more spots for next season? I want to be their again! My info is the same! It was a joy being here! My mom, meerkat4evr, might be known a little better here, on :WI:, and my family (59 brothers and sisters!), my wife, Sprinkles the , and 3 kids, Shelia the , Axle the , and Hunter the were all rooting for me! Was I in 3nd or 4th place? I have done better than I expected, since I started cooking on Christmas '07. I hope to see some familar faces on the next season! Good luck!

---------- meerkat4evr added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I would have done well in this round, since I have 18,000 KinzCash!

---------- meerkat4evr added 7 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Spooky will check here everyday to see who wins! Right?

Right! Shelia! You did not have to come here!

Why? Daddy, you did good!

You did Daddy!

Hunter? You're here too?

I'm is here too!

Axle! You are supposed to be home, helping Mommy with the dishes!

Spooky! I'm here too!

They whole Smith family is here!

Your WHOLE family is here, Spooky!

Milkshake the Cow, Shady the Pinto! Everyone!

*everyone gathers around Spooky and hugs him to death*??????????

Goodbye, judges, contestents, and viewers! I will be back, soon!

Ok then...............................................................

??????????= why?

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 1399 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

:luvfrog: Hello I am back everyone with my entry ready my ten foods for my booth are
1. Aquarus Jelly The perfect sea side snack
2. Deep Sea Barnacle Hence The SEA!
3. Fire and Water sandwich water DUH!
4. Turquoise Sandwich A cool blueish green snack
5. Sunrise Sandwich The sun rise on the sea!
6. Squihadish Its a great recipe!!!!
7. SS Blueberry Bounty The perfect Blue Ship Snack
8. MagmamarroLavallo Volcano On the sea!
9. Monstrosoupy A deep sea monster!
10. Ocean Bubblyglub and ocean retreat snack perfect for kids!

The booth

My booth consists of four broiler kinz grills lined up in the back the best kind of sea food grill. (what you would find on any normal kinzship) Two benches to sit on while waiting and a wishing well. The wishing well is were you order. You just go up to the well and make a wish for what you want to have. The menu is by the entrance (purple book). After you order your food will be prepared and you can go and sit on the patio chairs and eat on the table. Then if you eat to much you can go lay down on the nice Beach beds located in the front left corner. Hope you like my booth!

Outfit
White Jeans
yellow tank top
soft suede boots
and a chefs hat!

writergirl please pm my owner tecytoc to figure out a time to come see my booth! Hope you love my entry!

Last edited by Tecytoc2142; 05-14-2008 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #270
Megan1011

here is part of mine. still have to do recipies. I have a busy schedual, please give me time!

Here is majesty and here helpful little elf serving up spirit at the Christmas Bar. LOOK! Santakinz is here!

Last edited by Megan1011; 05-26-2008 at 06:42 PM..
Closed

Tags
chef, go! good job!