Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #221
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

First of all chef Lily:luvfrog: thanks you for letting her stay. Her fam is so happy for her heres her fam: :chi::cs::easter::husky::pig::kanga::rbt: So anyway Lily really appreciates the second chance Here is her recipe

Stove: Aquarus Jelly
Sandwich: Fire AND Water Sandwich
Blender: Wild Kiwi Sunset

"I hope I am still in" says chef Lily nervously.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #222
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

how do you make the fire and water sandwich?
Old 05-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #223
Megan1011

Okay. I absolutly LOVE going to the pool, especially eating by I have planned an excelent dessert and I hope you like it.

To start us off, we have a wonderful Beach Sunrise Frappe. This is a wonderful treat to share with a friend by the water.
Click the image to open in full size.

Following our lovely frappe, we have a delecious Deep Sea Barnacle Bagel. This will remind you of that lovely ocean, while at a pool!

And to complete our pool-side dessert party, we have an appatizing Aquarius Jelly, complete with the little fish swimming in it! Such a treat!
I hope Olga Polga has a wonderful pool party. I know I love them. HAVE FUN JUDGING!

~Megan1011~

Last edited by Megan1011; 05-08-2008 at 05:59 AM..
Old 05-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #224
Tecytoc2142

megan 1011 copied me twice she has to be dqd
Old 05-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #225
Megan1011

oh, i did not see your entries, i am ssoo sorry. i will change one. which ones did you do? I didn't look at all the entries for this section. please, i can change them easily! Again, SORRY!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #226
Tecytoc2142

i did the same sandwich and stove recipe but your supposed to look first and i already PMed writergirl7
Old 05-08-2008, 06:00 AM   #227
Megan1011

omg. you are not being nice. *cry* i didn't see yurs! *cry* if i get dqed, i'm not comming back!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:24 AM   #228
Tecytoc2142

ok then if you get dqd dont come back you should have read her rule!

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Megan1011
omg. you are not being nice. *cry* i didn't see yurs! *cry* if i get dqed, i'm not comming back!
im just saying look on page 12!!!!!!!!!!!! She said if two recipes are identical that whoever did them first is fine the person that did the two recipes would be cheating and when she PMed me the first time that happend to me she said if it happend they would be dqed

Last edited by Tecytoc2142; 05-08-2008 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2008, 10:44 AM   #229
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

tecytoc, as long as she changed it, it's fine. megan, thank you for changing your entry.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #230
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Most people did Aquarus Jelly. I do not care if someone copied that. Great minds think alike!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
chef, go! good job!