Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #171
DQroxmysox
Gifted

xoxo_cupcakes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

hey! i just wanted to make a shout out because this is an AWESOME idea! dont get me wrong; webkinz fashion shows are fun, but Next Top CHEF? too creative!! way to go, i'd love to see more unique competitions like this!
xoxo_cupcakes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #172
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~WI'S NEXT TOP CHEF!~ (Hosted by writergirl7) WIN UP TO 10 PSFS!! NO SPOTS LEFT!

I do dance, piano, soccer, and gymnastics!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #173
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Glenn:clyde:: "Everyone...please come forward. Georgio Vissili has some comments for you...but he has already told me who's going home. Georgio, tell them what you think."

Georgio:cs:: "I have really good ideas now for my meal, thanks to everyone! Now...here are my thoughts:"

Sandy the Chicken: That meal was perfect for my restaurant.
Hip-Hop: Your appetizer and main course were definetely not Italian; the rest was so-so.
Elias:sch:: Everything was tip-top except the Sundae Driver; that looked like an American car!
Stephanie: Very well done except for the Root Beer. Wine is more to the taste of my customers.
Lily:luvfrog:: Pretty good except for Salsa. We are ITALIAN not MEXICAN.
Snowball: Your meal was pretty bland and not very Italian.
Majesty:abn:: Overall a good meal, but I think my customers would like something other than an Ice Frosty.
Layla: Ok meal. The mistakes were the Sundae Driver and the Vegisicle, which is Italian, but it would have been better served as dessert.
Daisy: SUPERB MEAL! Very good combination that would keep customers coming back!
Spooky: Everything was Italian style, but the Cheeroney Puff should have been the main course and the Fried Foofaraw an appetizer.

Glenn:clyde:: "Thank you for your comments. But, who's going home?"

The first kinz who is safe...and has one first prize this round is....

DAISY THE YELLOW LAB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will now save two more kinz..............

SANDY THE CHICKEN AND STEPHANIE THE YORKIE!!!!!!!!!!

I will now save three more kinz................

Majesty, Lily and Spooky!!!!!!!!!

Two more kinz.....

Elias and Hip-Hop!!!!!!!!!!

Now, may the bottom two please step forward.

Layla and Snowball, your meal was said to be 'just average.'

But which one of you will be going home tonight?

Snowball.........

You will not be returning next round.

Layla, you have one more chance.

Snowball, with some practice, you can come again next season.

Old 05-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #174
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Yay! Thank y'all, Mr. Georgio! I'm so glad y'all liked it!

--Sandy
awspeidel is offline Male
Old 05-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #175
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Please don't get mad at me for eliminating you, WIluver...
Old 05-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #176
DQroxmysox
Gifted

xoxo_cupcakes is on a distinguished road

if its ok, it mentions something about being a fan! *jumps up and down like crazy maniac* lol jk. but i would defientely be interested in participating in round two! also, give Sandy a hug for me, awspeidel?
xoxo_cupcakes is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #177
spider1224
Gift Trainee

Sandy says thanks!
Old 05-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #178
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Oh we where to do a theme meal i had no idea i will do better next round ah what is next round?
Old 05-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #179
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I guess I'm okay with being eliminated. This has been an awesome excperience even though I was the first one eliminated. I am having a webkinz fashion club, if you would like to join please feel free! Oh yeah, ad writergirl I think that this was an AWESOME idea for a competition. Good luck contestants!
Old 05-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #180
spider1224
Gift Trainee

I'm sorry you got eliminated, wiluver! I was crossing my fingers for you.
Closed

Tags
chef, go! good job!