Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
hey y'all...
Webkinz :)

xoxo_Ditzyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default ~Webkinz Fashion Designerz Contest!~for all you fashion lovers <3~10 spots left!~great prizes~ lots of fun and great way to make new friends!~come check it out!!! <3~

CONTEST CANCELED DUE TO NOBODY SHOWING INTREST! SORRY
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!!!
Do you love Clothes? Have you always wanted to be a fashion designer? Well then you are in the right place!

First off please let me welcome you to my contest! I really hope that you will like it and enter. Now am pleased to introduce our judges who are going to help me run this.
:bt: this is Jade. She is a very stylish lady who love clothes and shopping and everything about being a girl. She will be the head judge.

this is Ellie. She likes clothes too but most of all she like to judge contests. She judged my last contest too and did a wonderful job. I am very pleased to have her back again.

and last is :pgn: Cuddles. She is the eldest of my webkinz and she loves to help her siblings with fashion problems and problems of all sorts.

Now I am going to hand it over to Jade to explain the rules.

Thanks! Welcome everyone. Now before we get to far we want to go over the rules. So here they are...
1. Be nice to EVERYBODY! We don't like rude comments or being mean at all. If we see you doing this you will be elimenated!
2. Get all entries in on time. Anything entered after the date will NOT be accepted. We will make the date very clear so their shouldn't be any confusion.
3. Have fun! That's why your here right!
Ok so Ellie is going to explain to you how this will work...Ellie...

Well hello! It's so great to be back again! I just love to be a judge and see everybodies amazing work.
Ok so here's the deal. Everything in the next few lines is very important! So pay close attention.
This is a fashion design contest. There are 10 spots. Only 10. If lots of people show interest we will consider adding more. As for now it's just 10. We will give you a entry form to fill out. Once we have 10 people, we will give you a topic of an offit. You will have to go to your house and get the offit on your model. Then you will take a picture and post it here. We ask that you describe each of your offits, that way if we can't see the picture to well it's ok. Now if you read this you need to put my name in your entrie form. Well that's it. Oh and if you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to ask. It would be best if you pm us the questions so we don't clutter up our contest thread. Ok thanks guys!

Well hello there! I am cuddles and this is the first contest i have ever judged! I am so excited!!!! Ok so below is the entry form you will need to fill out. Please fill it out completely! Thanks...

ENTRY FORM:
UserName on WI:
UserName on WEBKINZ:
Pet Model's Name:
Model's Animal Type:
anything else you want to tell us about this contest/you?:
how many rounds do you think we should have?:

Ok well I just love my little judges. Ok now we need 10 people before we start the offical first round. Now you'll wanna check here often for updates and such. ORANGE means that it's important! Ok well thanks and have fun! I suppose you also want to know what the prizes are! Ok well here they are...

1st place gets 6 psfs (two days to send)
2nd place gets 4 psfs and a recipe (two days to send)
3rd place gets 2 psfs and a recipe

Current Contestants:

---------- xoxo_Ditzyyy added 30 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

nobody wants to enter?

---------- xoxo_Ditzyyy added 79 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

nobody wants to enter? are you serious...well that just puts a damper on my day...ok well if nobody enters by tomorrow night then i will close....

Last edited by xoxo_Ditzyyy; 12-16-2008 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xoxo_Ditzyyy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed