Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 07:12 AM   #31
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: <SPAN>.:~Maddie Mai: My New BFF! In search of a new BFF! Spots Open: NO MORE SPOTS LEFT! Sorry! but you can come and watch!

Jewlianna
velvet elaphant and girl
Because she loves fashion and is great at sticking up for peepz. She is sweet and sensitive and is always up for girl talk.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 07:28 AM   #32
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: <SPAN>.:~Maddie Mai: My New BFF! In search of a new BFF! Spots Open: NO MORE SPOTS LEFT! Sorry! but you can come and watch!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
Jewlianna
velvet elaphant and girl
Because she loves fashion and is great at sticking up for peepz. She is sweet and sensitive and is always up for girl talk.

sorry, we already started.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 07:31 AM   #33
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: .:~Maddie Mai: My New BFF! In search of a new BFF! Spots Open: NO MORE SPOTS LEFT! Sorry! but you can come and watch!

WHAT!! GReat first I can't find Doodles new bff! then I get fired from a job now this!! Also amanda panda just scammed me!!
Old 11-14-2008, 07:36 AM   #34
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: .:~Maddie Mai: My New BFF! In search of a new BFF! Spots Open: NO MORE SPOTS LEFT! Sorry! but you can come and watch!

Form
Pet Name: Phyllis

Pet Type and Gender: hippo,female
Why would you want to be my bff?: "Because I am fun,fashionable and loyal"

---------- emmlag96 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Oh,I didn't see,someone told me avout this so I didn't know. NVM.

Last edited by emmlag96; 11-14-2008 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 07:40 AM   #35
Call me Rinka

Hey emm if you find Doodles is my new bff! and post there then you can get a psf from my yellow lab or snowman.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #36
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Results
(When I say the usernames, I mean the pets)

Hey! I just got to go with my mom to L.A because of a movie premire! So.... let's get on with the results!

Emily44- You sound really nice, fun and totally amazing!

meerkat4evr- You sound fun, totally cool and awsome!

tink my doxen- You're cool! You love everything I like to do? Don't say that......

Luna_Lovegood- Wow! You sound so nice, fun, funny, and fantastic!

louloulepue- Awsomely fantastic dudette!

minimaid- Nice, really really fun and cool!

cutiebug343- The only words I can say to Isra are, WOW!

paws11kitty- You are right! You can never have enough Bff's!

x pookie x- Okay, um you like anyone related to me? That could be me or one of my mom's sisters.

hpharrypotterhp- You really sound amazing!

terrior29- "I dunno" I wouldn't write that in a form to enter a contest.

cheesecakie101- Good Job! You sound really fun!

babycakes_101-Nice, but that whole "why do you wanna be my bff?" section was all about you.

volleygirll8910- awsome! amazing!

dancerbum456- you sound really cool!

Ok the bottom three are....
Spoiler: show
x pookie x, terrior29 and babycakes_101

babycakes_101 you are
Safe!

terrior29 you are
Safe!

That means that x pookie x is leaving us today. I'm so sorry!

Next round is
Fashion Show!
We need three pictures!
Picture One: Career
Picture Two: Shopping Spree
Picture Three: Valentines Day

Last edited by *KinzXluver*; 12-30-2008 at 11:49 PM..
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #37
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome- i'll get them now!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 02:20 PM   #38
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

oh.... I'm so sorry! I can't take virtual pics~whud do i do? my BFF ususally goes on my account and takes them,... and she's not on!! what do i do ? please help!

(ok, i'm over exaderating )

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

hmm..... lol i'll wait 'til my BFF gets on.

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 11-14-2008 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #39

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

okay i will get them in tomarrow~
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #40
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.Uni shopping. Ooo- a vending machine! Ooo- that's on sale- eww- UGLY clothes in that one- oo- so pretty!
Click the image to open in full size. Uni working, she's a school teacher for: Kinz Class! Who says you can't work in fashion?
Click the image to open in full size. Uni wearing her Valentine outfit! Fit for- the qeeun- of HEARTS!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Closed