Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #81
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

I just need 3 more pics, and Powerhouse, thanks again for being so nice and prompt of posting misshoneyhams pic the second I asked. Thanks soooo much
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #82
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

thank you salty! you are soo kind! it seems like everyone is super nice during the holidays doesn't it? i think it is wonderful
Old 11-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #83
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Okay, it looks like I will have to judge before everyone has gotten their pic in, but I will post judging sometime today
Old 11-22-2008, 09:16 AM   #84
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

cocoa
girl
chocolate lab
kaliegurl33
tinydancer19(wi)
Because it is fun and she has her own fashion magizine one the make a rezervation!! Her is the summer outfit
Click the image to open in full size.Hope she wins!!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #85
Gifted

Arrow Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

Welcome to the very first judging of WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Now before I begin I would like you to meet the judges one last time before this judging. So here they are!

Daisy:gr:is our first judge who has quite a bit of modeling experiences.
Tid Bitis our second judge who has worked for many successful modeling agency's.

Sammyis the fourth judge who admires any male who has the courage to enter.

Bongo:chi:has actually designed for some very big names like abercrombie and kinz.

When each of the judges talks it will be in their color. These are the comments that the judges have left after seeing your outfits.

Rose
We know you have a great style of your own. We just can't see it please post a pic next time. We know there was no pic in the entry form. Just please post next time.

Crackerjack
Cute! I think your outfit is trendy and stylish. Your outfit is a very nice ensemble and something that was unexpected from the judges in only week 1.

Tilly
Since you are currently also envolved in my other contest we judges have seen what an AMAZING job that Tilly can pull off. Again we are sorry that there was no place for a pic in the entry form, but please post one next time.

Lola
I love it! It's chic and summery. Great job and please keep up the wonderful modeling.

Rascal
This was truly a star-studded outfit! It was fun, bright, flashy, and bold. Everything that shows that you have confidence in your modeling ability. nd that is excactly what I want to see in a model.

Shadow
It's great to see a fellow black cat modeling. Especially when they are modeling that fabulous outfit. It's pink, it's pretty, and it is exactly the kind of talen that us judges wnat to see.

Flippers
I am sorry, but you didn't give us a pic. I know that Flippers can be a great model if she puts her mind to it so please give us a pic next time.

Irisburg
You have also not given us a pic for this first round. Us judges know that all of you are full of potential and we really need to see that through a pic. Please post next time.

Stella
Stella has an absolutely STELLAR outfit. She is ready to go swimming in that and look fabulous while she's at it. Wonderful job!

Amber
You didn't post a pic. I know that you can do great, you just need to post a pic next time please.

Serengeti
Serengeti is definitely working those elegant gold sandals. She is a perfect showcase of what a elegant movie star would wear to the beach. Splendid job!

Sunny
Once again I would like to thank powerhouse247 for posting this outfit. Now as for the outfit it was cute and it included more warm colors. It was a good job and I hope to see more of your creativity in round two.

Krystal
I thought your outfit was cute and creative! Nice job. I really like how summery it was.

Star
Very nice! Ithink that this outfit really expresses who you are! It's creative and stylish just like Star's personality.

Jekyll
Your outfit is very stylish. Not only is it stylish, but it is uniqueand colorful. Great job!

Sparkle
Love the look! It's trendy and purple! I love it! Wonderful job!

Cocoa
Your outfit is excitement-filled! It is so colorful and eye-catching! It is fabulous and fun! Great job!

Now that you know how you have done, it is time for the next round! The next activity is: Make a Thanksgiving Recipe. Be sure to include what it is made out of and what appliance it is on. Please make a pic and name your masterpiece. Due: November 31st, 2008! Good Luck!

Old 11-22-2008, 10:47 AM   #86

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Thank you! So we invent a new recipe, right?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #87
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Okay here it is!!Click the image to open in full size. now for the master peice!! [IMG]http://3.bp.********.com/_uKRtBoe_Eu8/SLmMmG_rG1I/AAAAAAAAA1M/xQdTLVZJevE/s400/Capture.JPG[/IMG]
and this is how you make it!! Click the image to open in full size.Thank you!!
Old 11-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #88
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

I think that you are supposed to make up your own, but I am not sure.

---------- powerhouse247 added 1164 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Here is my entry!
Chef Crackerjack
Click the image to open in full size.
with the ingredients for his new recipe that you cook on the stove
and the final product!
Hope you like it!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-23-2008 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #89
Gifted

Great job powerhouse247! I think it's really creative. I am sorry tinydancer, but you are supposed to make your own recipie. I am really sorry if I didn't explain it enough. Tinydancer I love your avvie
Old 11-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #90
Call me Rinka

Oh really thank you!! Okay I will re-do it.
The cookClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.The ingredents
Click the image to open in full size.Volia!! Magnifecent!!
Closed

Tags
powerhouse!!, puppylove101