Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #41
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! 10 Spots Left! ~

Yay! it;s working. Sure dighton. I will PM everyone once it starts
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Welcome to the competition where to win your pet has to be the best and the brightest star. This is WW's Next Top All Around Super Star! First off let's read the rules. In this competition there will be 20 webkinz all competitng for the same prize that only 1 can have. In this contest your pet will need to be a good designer, a good thinker, and much more.

•Rules•
  • No being mean or rude.
  • No copying others.
  • No bragging about winning or complaining about loseing.
  • No using kinzstyle unless allowed.
  • Get your entries in on time.
  • Be creative and have fun!
Now it's time to meet the judges.

♥Judges♥

Daisy:gr:is our first judge who has quite a bit of modeling experiences.
Tid Bitis our second judge who has worked for many successful modeling agency's.
Sammyis the fourth judge who admires any male who has the courage to enter.
Bongo:chi:has actually designed for some very big names like abercrombie and kinz.

How about moving on to the prizes?

Prizes

First Place is 9 PSF's, a chance to work at Sammy's modeling agency, and the privelage to be a judge next season!
Second Place is 6 PSF's, and if the first place winner doesn't want to be a judge you will be!
Third Place is 3 PSF's and if the first two winners do not want to judge you will!

☼Form☼
Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
WW Username:
WI Username:
Why You Want To or Should Win:
Past Modeling, or Designing, or Cooking Experiences:

The first theme is favorite outfit is going to be summer. Summer is almost over so let's make the best of it. Everyone can use kinzstyle for the first round. Judging will be when everyone has entered. Good Luck and please enter
☼Form☼
Pet Name: Serengeti
Pet Type: Lioness
Pet Gender: Female (It would be weird to have a boy lioness.....)
WW username: cutiebug343
WI username: cutiebug343
Why You Want To Or Should Win: Serengeti has put %110 percent effort into her outfits yet almost every judge has been unfair. She is hoping that this competition will be fair. She loves being on top but would be OK just not being eliminated, or getting at least third place.
Past Modeling, Designing, or Cooking Experiences: Serengeti has gotten very high ratings in the cooking and style classes at the Kinzville Academy and has designed her own clothing line, G.L.C. (Girls Love Chocolate) which includes anything candy-inspired or cute, such as bubblegum-pink baseball caps, chocolate brown trench coats, and marshmallow-white skinny jeans.
She has a lot of potential, style, talent, and smarts.
Here is a picture of Serengeti modeling her fabulous summer fashion:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hello there, fashionistas!
I am Serengeti Vivianno, fashion extrodinare, and this is my fantabulous summer outfit!
This includes Fun in the Sun Shorts (Or whatever you call them), a Red Bow, a Yellow Tank Top, White Hollywood Sunglasses, and KinzStyle Gold Sandals!
The bow adds a cute touch and since it's red, it pops!
The board shorts may not seem girly, but they are awesome for a day at the beach, catchin' waves!
The tank is comfy and lightweight so I won't get sweaty, and the gold heels compliment the sunglasses, which I'll definitely need to wear since I'll be out in the sun all day!
I shot this picture at Coral Cove, where else could you get such a summery background?
That's Serengeti's fashion!
BTW, I think I just saw Sammy at Coral Cove!
I had Serengeti in her outfit above!
Were you wearing this?

Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 7.png (23.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by cutiebug343; 01-10-2009 at 02:07 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #43

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

NICE, Serengeti!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:34 PM   #44

cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
NICE, Serengeti!
Thanks so much!
I was going to do my tried and true summer fashion, (Yellow Tank Top, White Jeans, Pink Sparkly Bow and Flip-Flops) but I thought it might be cuter if I made it seem more beachy!

---------- cutiebug343 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I suddenly want Cheerios with salt and lemon slices......
xD

---------- cutiebug343 added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Form

Pet Name: Shadow

Pet Type: Black Cat

Pet Gender: Girl
WI Username: SaltyMac

Why You Want To or Should Win:
Just love playing with friends, getting a new creative challenge every couple of days, and seeing how everyone approaches the assignment. Shadow thinks it would be fun to be a judge in a future contest. She has some judging experience herself.

Past Modeling, or Designing, or Cooking Experiences:
Saltymac is a veteran of Season 1, and current contestant in Season 2 of Powerhouse247 Top model contest; and Season 1 of PuppyLove101 Top Model contest. Check out our room designs on Salty’s House thread in my siggie. All my webbies are big fans of Chef Gazpachio recipes made on our stove, caldron, sandwich maker or blender. Cooking in WW is my FAVORITE!! I know I’ve done a good job, when Salty, Splash, Severus, and the whole crew proclaim, “Mmmmm…. Good Eats!”

:gr::chi:
Aww!
Shadow looks ah-dorable!
I love how there's so many shades of pink in her outfit, it looks NICE!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 10-27-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #45
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
☼Form☼
Pet Name: Serengeti
Pet Type: Lioness
Pet Gender: Female (It would be weird to have a boy lioness.....)
WW username: cutiebug343
WI username: cutiebug343
Why You Want To Or Should Win: Serengeti has put %110 percent effort into her outfits yet she has sadly never won, and every judge has been unfair. She is hoping that this competition will be fair. She loves being on top but would be OK just not being eliminated, or getting at least third place.
Past Modeling, Designing, or Cooking Experiences: Serengeti has gotten very high ratings in the cooking and style classes at the Kinzville Academy and has designed her own clothing line, G.L.C. (Girls Love Chocolate) which includes anything candy-inspired or cute, such as bubblegum-pink baseball caps, chocolate brown trench coats, and marshmallow-white skinny jeans.
She has a lot of potential, style, talent, and smarts.
Here is a picture of Serengeti modeling her fabulous summer fashion:
Hello there, fashionistas!
I am Serengeti Vivianno, fashion extrodinare, and this is my fantabulous summer outfit!
This includes Fun in the Sun Shorts (Or whatever you call them), a Red Bow, a Yellow Tank Top, White Hollywood Sunglasses, and KinzStyle Gold Sandals!
The bow adds a cute touch and since it's red, it pops!
The board shorts may not seem girly, but they are awesome for a day at the beach, catchin' waves!
The tank is comfy and lightweight so I won't get sweaty, and the gold heels compliment the sunglasses, which I'll definitely need to wear since I'll be out in the sun all day!
I shot this picture at Coral Cove, where else could you get such a summery background?
That's Serengeti's fashion!
BTW, I think I just saw Sammy at Coral Cove!
I had Serengeti in her outfit above!
Were you wearing this?

Thanks soo much for entering cutiebug! Wonderful outfit!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #46

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Thanks soo much for entering cutiebug! Wonderful outfit!
Thanks!
I am so looking forward to this!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #47
Gifted

Thanks! I am sure you will do great and i hope you will have a great time
Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #48
Yikes! I have 9

misshoneyham will become famous soon enough

Hello, puppylove! I would like to enter... and unfortunately I don't have ANY kinz-style clothes! Could I enter anyway? Second, I would have to put links to the picks I take of my outfits, and the pics would be taken with a camera! Well, I hope I can enter anyway!

Pet Name:Sunny
Pet Gender:bat
WW Username:misshoneyham
WI Username:misshoneyham
Why You Want To or Should Win:Because I want to be a judge, and because I love entering contests!
Past Modeling, or Designing, or Cooking Experiences:I like to cook, but no real experience.

woopsie... I forgot to say she's a girl!

Last edited by misshoneyham; 10-31-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
misshoneyham is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #49

taraxliivexcheer is on a distinguished road

Form☼
Pet Name: Krystal

Pet Type: Persian Cat
Pet Gender: Girl
WW Username: taraxliivexcheer
WI Username: taraxliivexcheer
Why You Want To or Should Win: this is only my 3rd time entering a model contest and they all never finished and i think this one will be alot of fun i really just want to have fun and i would really liked to win
Past Modeling, or Designing, or Cooking Experiences: never won a contest because the wons i entered never finished i like to make alot of my outfits and i really like to cook and make alot of recipes

---------- taraxliivexcheer added 122 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

do we need to give in a picture?

Last edited by taraxliivexcheer; 10-30-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #50

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oooh, a Persian Cat! Bet she will be a great model!

Hi everybody!
Just stopping by to say...
Closed

Tags
powerhouse!!, puppylove101