Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #141
Yikes! I have 9
Webkinz :)

misshoneyham will become famous soon enough

Great room, star! I've got a camera now... so I'll get my own picture on very soon!!! Yippee!
misshoneyham is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #142
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

It might be a while before I can post my holiday room, I am low on KC. ]=
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #143

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Shadow will be spending Christmas day at her cousin Sugarplum's place.
Any of you who've been following Salty's house thread, or Jingle's December Dilemma,
will no doubt be familiar with these two festive cousins, who both love to host a celebration!
Click the image to open in full size.

Come on over for dinner!
We'll set a place for you!

Old 12-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #144

taraxliivexcheer is on a distinguished road

is it any holiday or just christmas
Old 12-21-2008, 09:55 AM   #145
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Great rooms so far! Because everyone seems a little low on KC right now(i know i am) I will extend the deadline to a later date. taraxlivecheer, its just Christmas, but you can also make it New Year if you want
Old 12-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #146

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

So not Hanukkah?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 10:20 AM   #147
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Oh sorry! I didn't think about that. Yeah, you can definitly do Hanukkah. If there are any others that you would like to do just ask me and I will tell you if you can do it

---------- puppylove101 added 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

The latest theme is Room Designing!
Your pet will design a Christmas room. If there are other holidays you would like to know about just ask via PM or on this thread. Please show your pet dressed up in the room. It can be any sized room. Due to many contestants having a shortage of KC the deadline is not yet decided, but will be due no sooner than Christmas at the least.

Last edited by puppylove101; 12-21-2008 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-21-2008, 11:56 AM   #148
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

~Happy Holidays!~
Star will be staying home for the holidays, enjoying her holiday dinner with her family. She'll be sitting by the fireplace waiting for SantaKinz.
Click the image to open in full size.

*Happy Holidays to everyone!*
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #149
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, here is my room! I hope that you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgThe Christmas Apartment.JPG (130.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-22-2008 at 09:17 PM..
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #150

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Pet Name:Snowball
Pet Type: Persian

Pet Gender:Girl
WW Username:bearcatz
WI Username:awsome
Why You Want To or Should Win:I should win because I'm broke and I'll sell the food to buy my webbies the things they want.
Past Modeling, or Designing, or Cooking Experiences

She has been in 3 WNTM competitions.

---------- awsome added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Oh, srry didn't know you already started. You should put that on your title or first post.

Last edited by awsome; 12-21-2008 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
awsome is offline Female
Closed

Tags
powerhouse!!, puppylove101