Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 11:36 AM   #131
Yikes! I have 9
Webkinz :)

misshoneyham will become famous soon enough

Maybe cooch stopped checking it because she thought she was out... maybe you should pm her!
misshoneyham is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 07:07 PM   #132
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

That's a good idea misshoneyham! It was just what I was thinking! LOL!!
Old 12-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #133
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: ~ WW Next Top All Around Super Star! Season 1! Spots Are Limited! Enter Now! ~

Hasn't it been a while since the last judging, Puppylove? ??? ? I was just wondering, take your time, though, I know the holiday season is extremely busy for some people, me being on of them!
Happy Holidays!
~powerhouse247
Old 12-20-2008, 08:22 AM   #134
Yikes! I have 9

I agree, powerhouse! Maybe you should just judge now. But, then again, maybe we should wait for after the holidays!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #135
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Okay, It has been a long time and thanks to all who did post. I will try to do judging now
Old 12-20-2008, 08:47 AM   #136
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Yay!! I hope I stay in.
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #137
Yikes! I have 9

Yay! I'm so excited!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:41 AM   #138
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Welcome to the second judging of WW All Around Next Top Super Star! Now before we begin let's meet the judges one more time. So here all four of them are!

Daisy:gr:is our first judge who has quite a bit of modeling experiences.
Tid Bitis our second judge who has worked for many successful modeling agency's.
Sammyis the fourth judge who admires any male who has the courage to enter.
Bongo:chi:has actually designed for some very big names like abercrombie and kinz.

When each of the judges talks it will be in their color. These are the comments that the judges have left after seeing your outfits.

Crackerjack
Great job! I want it to be Thanksgiving again just so I can eat that scrumptious dish! Keep up the great work.

Cocoa
Gobble! Gobble! So cute. It's looks delicous, and I can't wait to try some.

Krystal
Amazing smoothie! Your recipie was really unique. I would have never thought that all those ingredients would taste that wonderful together!

Shadow
Your creation was a true masterpiece! I love how detailed it was! Thank you also for the picture. Wonderful!

Lola
Lola, or should I say Chef Lola, you are so talented! You have great potential, and can't wait to see what you will create in future rounds.

Autumn
Cute! Thank you for posting the outfit that Autumn was cooking in. Yummmm! That cranapple crunch is fabulous! Awesome job!

Star
Star, if you got your cooking talent from your Grandmother, she must have been a wonderful chef! I can't wait to have some Grandma's Dessert al la Thanksgiving!

Sunny
I loved it! Thanks for posting it on your blog!

Okay. Now you know who has posted their pic. You all are safe! Now for those who haven't posted.
• wikylo
• cutiebug343
• possiblerocks1
• amyjones780
• awesomegal123
• ♥webkinzgal♥
• dighiton99
• Cooch450
• Actorgirl11798

There is only one who can go home though. That person is:
Spoiler: show
awesomegal123

We are all sad and will miss you! Irisburg will be missed, but we hope to see her next season!

Next round is: Room Design!
Show us your favorite holiday room in your house!
Old 12-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #139

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I don't really have a holiday room, but I will try to make one with the holiday things I have. I am extremely low on kinzcash.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #140
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Here is my family room all dressed up for the holidays. We are excited for Santa to come!
Click the image to open in full size.
Starr52995 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
powerhouse!!, puppylove101