Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
valej

Default ~ ♥ Valej's Contest ♥ ~ winners announced!

Contest is OVER!

Winners will have to add wsup on webkinz in order to recieve their prize. A pm will be sent to all the winners! Good luck! if YOU don't add me, then i won't send...very simple. Also this is the last contest ever holding because of soresports. Guys, c'mon. I'm sick and tired of things like this.

Thank you EVERYONE who participated in this contest! It was a lot of fun, & also VERY VERY hard to choose because of all these awesome entries!

1st- Pinktink9 : I just loved your avatar you made, it was so good, you made it be like i made it, and that was sort of what i was looking for.! Congrats you win: 2 psfs, or 2 carrot cakes + 1 surprise lmk which one!
Click the image to open in full size.

2nd- JESSICA: I loved the slide you made, it was just too cute! congrats you won :
2 psfs or 2 carrot cakes. LMK which ones.
Click the image to open in full size. got your pm so sent request. Waiting for reply , will send asap.

Now, i just kept falling in love with yours sinnocence, so you've tied for 2nd place!

2nd- sinnocence81 : i love pink poodles, and you got everything that i loved right on that image! It was too cute! And congrats, thats why you won! You won: 2 psfs or 2 carrot cakes. Let me know which ones... Prize has been sent!

3rd- party planner : i loved your avatar, it was soo cute! and what i like for avatars because i usually have something like that! congrats you won 1 psf or 1 carrot cake. Lmk which one! Prize has been sent.

Now for the avatars, i have honorable mentions (note: i will use your avatars too!) You guys would have placed, but didn't have any more prizes to give!

ctshopping10 post # 18
tinkerbella post # 44
puppy uver post # 125
buttons post # 112

CONGRATULATIONS!

Now, i'm sooo sorry for running out on ya'll but i have to go so i will post latter!

signature:

1st- carolynisthebest: i just love pink, and you nailed what i love! congrats you get 2 psfs or 2 carrot cakes + surprise lmk which ones. Prize has been sent.

2nd- colorforme1: i just loved the green and red, and its soooo pretty, even though it only took you five minutes! congrats you win 2 psfs or 2 carrot cakes. LMK which ones... Prize has been "sent"

Now i had a hard time choosing, that is why i didn't post right away, (plus i had church stuff to do but anyways...)

2nd- jaxcat i loved it, it was soooo creative!! You win 2 psfs or 2 carrot cakes lmk which ones. Prize has been sent.

3rd- emily7921 i loved it, was so cute! congrats you win 1 psf or carrot cake Prize has been sent.

Honorable mentions: (i will still use these!)
- cassygurlx3
- pinkpaint
- jessica--> would of placed but already won prize
- sinnocence --> would of placed but already won prize
- pintink9 ---> would of placed but already won prize
- Darby

What do you win,.... well... these are like honorable mentions that WOULD of one, if i had more spots! And more kinzcash to send gifts from!! (sorry!)

Everyone who won, please add wsup on webkinz world in order to recieve prize, if YOU don't add u DON"T GET! Very simple....

Also, don't be sore sports if you didn't win. Thank you to all!!

Last edited by valej; 12-05-2007 at 02:52 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 03:34 PM   #2
valej

Default Re: ~ ♥ Contest ♥ ~

Below are the prizes you can win!

PSF's That you can win!

:koala:
:gor::goo:
:seal::pig:
:ppony:

OR if you dont collect psf's you can get carrot cake (25$ in w-shop!) in replacement for the psfs.

The surprise...Well i can't say its a surprise!! --> that you'll go head over heels for!

Last edited by valej; 11-24-2007 at 03:12 PM..
Old 11-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
sarahhermitcrab

Default Re: ~ ♥ Valej's Contest ♥ ~ Great prizes, fun, and you won't be disappointed! >Click Here<

good luck!!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #4
valej

Default Re: ~ ♥ Valej's Contest ♥ ~ Great prizes, fun, and you won't be disappointed! >Click Here<

Anyone want to enter??
Old 11-23-2007, 03:43 PM   #5
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

~I love Christmas Darling~

(hope you like it)
popcornkernel
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 11-23-2007, 03:48 PM   #6
Gifted

Pinkpiant will become famous soon enough

I'll make you one!
Old 11-23-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

i have different sizes also

Glitter Graphics
Old 11-23-2007, 04:44 PM   #8
valej

Great job you guys!! Wow, there looking awesome!!

Keep entering!
Old 11-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

i may enter a 2nd one later!
Old 11-23-2007, 05:05 PM   #10
Drama

I would just like to say some of these are amazing
Closed