Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
I'm A Chocolate
Webkinz :)
webkinzleopard is on a distinguished road

Question ~ • WI's Fantastic Writing Contest • ~ Great PSF Prizes • ~

~ • Welcome To 's Fantastic Writing Contest • ~

Do you just love to write? If so, this is the contest for you.

Story Subject: You Choose
Size: A Short Story, Not Very Long
Contest Ends: Oct 19th, 2008

The Rules

• No Copying Other Storys Or Books
• No Saying Mean Things About Other Peoples Storys
• Please Don't Be Mad If You Don't Win
• Post ' Writing Crazy ' At The Top Or Bottem Of Your Entree

1st Place: 2 PSF

Honorable Mention: 1 PSF

:fp: :cdee:

Thanks for checking my contest

~ WL
webkinzleopard is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
Lions and Tigers and
Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~ • WI's Fantastic Writing Contest • ~ Great PSF Prizes • ~

Rose wove in and out of the other students as she made her way down the hall to science class. She heard snippets of conversation as she passed by cliques and couples, teachers and troublemakers.

---------- Lissyla12 added 29 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

oops, sorry, I can't finish right now!

Last edited by Lissyla12; 10-11-2008 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

The Princess and the Dog .
In a land far away there lived a princess. Her name was Kim and she was the most nicest person in town! Except her parents didn’t want her to go away to marry so they locked her away in her room where no boy can ever come in . They only let her out for special parties that happen once every year. And before you know it the princess became very sad and lonely . Until one day ...
The Princess was playing her elegant violin when she saw a lonesome little dog down ofnthe muddy and ragged streets. She knew that she had to help it ! So ... She asked her mailboy to go and caputure it . It took long hard hours to get it because the dog kepted running away. But finally the mailboy caught it for Princess Kim. The princess thanked him then walked off with her new dog .
When Kim got in her got to her bed she put her new dog down and happily sang “You look so cute ! I think I will name you Mazzy !” Then Kim picked mazzy up and gave mazzy a great big kiss ! Kim managed to keep mazzy a secret from her parents for a couple of days but once Kim tought Mazzy how to dance Mazzy got over joyed and bark so loud her that Kim’s parents heard it ! So then Kim’s parents raced in and saw Mazzy .
Kim begged and begged to keep Mazzy and her parents were softies so they said yes ! But her mom said “ But if Mazzy pees on any of my ball gowns she’s out to the streets !” Kim agreed not to let Mazzy *** on the clothing and asked her parents to leave her room . The two new friends (Kim and mazzy) played all sorts of fun games ! And Mazzy knew about 30 different tricks ! Kim loved Mazzy So much!! And Kim could tell Mazzy loved her !
But one day , Mazzy got terribly sick and wouldn’t eat a thing ! Kim was so sad ! Kim kept crying all day and night too ! So one day Kim pleaded her parents to take Mazzy to a vet . And once they were there the vet told them that Mazzy was really ill and it was too late to save Mazzy ! But Kim was detrimined to help Mazzy !So she stayed up all night taking care of Mazzy and she was contantly feeding him medicence . It has been two weeks and Mazzy still isn’t feeling better and Kim was starting to dout that Mazzy would make it . Actually Kim knew that Mazzy wouldn’t get better so they decided that Mazzy had died .
Kim cried for hours and hours and when she finally got a grip she passionly said “ Mazzy I know you can’t hear me but I love you and I ‘m sorry we didn’t really get to know each other .” Then, Kim kissed Mazzy and one of her teardrops fell into Mazzy’s mouth . Then when Kim turned her back Mazzy turned into a handsome and charming prince ! Kim surprisingly looked at Mazzy and said “ But how ? Wait your a prince ??” And the prince turned to Kim and said ,” Yes a mean witch put a spell on me and you just broke it ! Thank you so much !” Kim felt very happy , and wanting to scream it to the world . Then , the prince shyly asked ,” Kim, would you run away with me and get married ?” Kim turning to look at the prince with a surprize expersion slowly said ,” Yes ! I love you I will do everything with you!” And the prince added ,” Oh and my name is Prince Cole not Mazzy !”
The new couple ran away while the Princess’s parents were out buying items for their annual party andthe new couple ran to a far away town that is now called Los Angles and lived happy lives ! Prince Cole became a wonderful actor and Princess Kim became a great actress ! Kim had 2 children ! One girl named Sammy and a boy name Mazzy ! And they lived happily ever after !
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
I'm A Chocolate
webkinzleopard is on a distinguished road

Aww.. great storys. They both are great and will be hard to choose. Tell your friends!

~ WL
webkinzleopard is offline Female