Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Arrow ~♥~Webkinz World's Next Top Chef Season One: Does YOUR pet have what it takes to be on top as Webkinz World's best chef? 3 spots open, hurry and enter!~♥~

-
✭Hello fabulous chefs of Webkinz World!✭
This is Webkinz World's Next Top Chef Season One, and I am your fantastic hostess, Starlight Shana Soufflé!
Webkinz World's Next Top Chef (Or WWNTC, for short) is a fantabulous contest in which you compete against other young chefs and, down the road, see who comes out on top!
So, do YOU have what it takes?
We'll just find out!
Here is the form to enter:
Form:
Pet name
Pet type
Pet gender
Pet's past cooking experience (if any, if no experience just type "None")
Are you comitted?
Password (It's in the rules)
Webkinz smilie for superior proof of reading the rules (This is in the rules too)
Pic of your favorite WW recipe OR picture of your pet near your favorite cooking appliance (Not required, but shows that you are comitted)
Ok, that's it for the form, now for the rules!
THE RULES:
You may hate them, but you gotta have them in every and any contest!
  1. Do not abuse your opponent(s)
  2. Do not drop out (It is NOT allowed)
  3. Never say never (e.g. "I'M NEVER GOING TO WIN!"
  4. Put this as the password: Starlight is the best cook in WW!
  5. In the "Webkinz smilie for superior proof of reading the rules" line, put a
  6. Have tons of F-U-N-N-I-C-A-L-N-E-S-S!!!
That's it for the rules peeps, now for the JUDGES!
Starlight-The head judge and hostess. A talented and experienced chef, Starlight Soufflé is the stepsister of Sophia Souffl
é (Chef Gazpacho's rival, just in case you didn't know) and really knows how to make some killer Chudga Bugs or an awesome cup of Berrbrite Blast.
Desireé-The cousin of Starlight. Desireé De Blandè is one gifted Himalayan; as she can make only the best Shabloomers and the most marvelous Black Forest Cake. Desireé is the sister of famous singer and supermodel Serengeti De Blandè, and is very well-known for that.
Geisha- The stepdaughter of Desireé's great aunt. Although she is not talked about much by the public, Geisha Garraletté is very talented and can cook a mean Turqoise Sandwich and the most delicious Fancy Schmancy Waffles. Geisha's stepsister is Silvana the Gold & White Cat, who is not a chef but well-known for being a Tournament Arena freak.
Mailana-The long-lost-sister of Starlight. A commonly-talked-about but not yet famous cook, Mailana Superstition is probably best-known for her awesome Fruit Tarts or as she calls it, her fabulous "Marvelous Meow Melba" dish. Mailana does not have a fancy last name like most other chefs; instead she is named Mailana Evelyn Superstition as she is very superstitious.
Those are all our judges!
Now to the contestant list!
Contestants (The coolest peeps in the universe):
Contestant List Key:
^_^=Turned in entry for round (The first entry you'll need is of course, your entry form!)
:[=Needs to turn in entry for round
:'{=Eliminated
~♥~=ROUND WINNER!
1. donnello909 with Vanilla ^_^
2. OMGitzkelseey1 with Sugar Cookie ^_^
3. tinydancer19 with Puddles ^_^
4. zoeann45 with Bella ^_^
5. sla1612 with Hobbes ^_^
6. Gabee with Icee ^_^
7. rocky654 with Annie ^_^
This is our current number of contestants:
Seven! Itching for three more!
As you can see we have SEVEN peeps so please enter!
Anyways, I hope this is a fantabulous first season of Webkinz World's Next Top Chef, and see ya in the competition!
Your favorite gal,
Starlight Shana Soufflé

Last edited by cutiebug343; 12-24-2008 at 01:12 AM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #2

cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: ~♥~Webkinz World's Next Top Chef Season One: Does YOUR pet have what it takes to be on top as Webkinz World's best chef? 10 spots open, hurry and enter!~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by donnellon909
Vanilla
White Bunny
Girl

She has gotten a secret recipe before anybody else.
yup
Starlight is the best cook in WW!

Ok, that's it for the form, now for the rules!

Thanks for entering!
Old 12-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Webkinz World's Next Top Chef Season One: Does YOUR pet have what it takes to be on top as Webkinz World's best chef? 10 spots open, hurry and enter!~♥~

By the way, I think the red font is for administrators only, but I'm not sure. I would change it just in case.
Form:
Pet name: Sugar Cookie
Pet type: Pink and White Cat
Pet gender: Female
Pet's past cooking experience (if any, if no experience just type "None"): None, only cooking in WW and a fan of Chef Gazpacho. As for contests, that would be a "none"!
Are you comitted? Yes
Password (It's in the rules): Starlight is the best cook in WW!
Webkinz smilie for superior proof of reading the rules (This is in the rules too)
Pic of your favorite WW recipe
OR picture of your pet near your favorite cooking appliance (Not required, but shows that you are committed): My fav recipe is sappirake scones, because it is so pretty! My second fav would be gladdugrumble, because it is so different from the rest!
Click the image to open in full size.

OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
♥love♥

hot chick is on a distinguished road

Hey tinydancer19 if your on here talk to me please!!! Cause i missed you!!
hot chick is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Puddles,boy,pug!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Those are some of his faves! He is my first webbie!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #6
♥love♥

hot chick is on a distinguished road

Hi tinydancer!!! Remember me?
hot chick is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #7

Thanks for entering you guys! ^^
Old 12-13-2008, 08:40 AM   #8
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Ur welcome!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #9

7 spots left, guys!
Old 12-22-2008, 10:10 PM   #10

funfroggy25 has a spectacular aura aboutfunfroggy25 has a spectacular aura about

do you need any judges?
funfroggy25 is offline Female
Closed