Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #81
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*~~٘~~*ROUND 2 POSTED!!*~~٘~~*

ummm, I was mariah carey...how am i now carrie underwood???
I just found a pic I would match to as mariah...(I coudn't find many to use earlier)
what happened?
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #82
I love my

Smile Re: ~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*~~٘~~*ROUND 2 POSTED!!*~~٘~~*

**I was first Mariah, so thats who I dressed as since I had it already done,hopefully I wont' have to go back through the trouble of finding a new person & outfit lol**

Mariah Carey
Here is Princess dressed as Mariah, it took a little while, but we finally found a outfit that could be matched! enjoy.
As You can see Mariah is wearing a jean jacket (well, not really but the color is smilar to the color of the w shop jean jacket), red sunglasses,red high heels,& jeans.
It was pretty easy to match, so Princess is wearing, a jean jacket,her red sunglasses,her sparkly red heels & her favorite pair of cuffed jeans!
*as a bonus detail I added the sercurity gaurds :] there were 2, but I had to make the pic smaller*
Click the image to open in full size.
Mariah.bmp
Old 09-30-2008, 05:57 PM   #83

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: ~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*~~٘~~*ROUND 2 POSTED!!*~~٘~~*

aww. too bad I had to get the jonas bros. hold on let me get a pic.

---------- Lefty21 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

oh. WOOHOO! I won!!! yay!

Last edited by Lefty21; 09-30-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #84
I love my

congrats lefty lol.
you don't like the jonas brothers?

btw, everyone can see my pic with my pet on it & everything right?
just making sure :]
Old 10-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #85
JCLVR

jclvr will become famous soon enough

ok lemme get a pic and ill start!!!
jclvr is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #86
JCLVR

jclvr will become famous soon enough

ashley_tisdale_1210966913.jpg

ashely tis..jpg

ok so i know that ashley tisdale has on a white hoodie, but webbies doesnt have one, so i did the closest thing to it, light blue.
jclvr is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #87
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Guys i've been checking and we only need 4 more people
I will pm them and gymnasticsgirl , im sorry for the problem. lanao2000 pmed me that she wanted someone else and she couldn't find something else.So i tried looking for a pic that would be good but there wasnt any. So i accepted that she could change people.So you both can have mariah .
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #88

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

yeah, I hate the jonas brothers, but, what ever. let me go find a picture online. ug.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #89
Becca612*

Hi! I am Becca612* and I am now one of the judges!
Good luck everyone!
Old 10-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #90

Hi Becca! Ok here is Nick Jonas Click the image to open in full size.
and here is Penguino the number 12948423 fan. Click the image to open in full size.
Closed