Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #311
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND EIGHT JUDGING UP!~No eliminate bonus round posted~♥~

This was really hard, actually. I had no idea what to do!
Victoria is a mother, around 28 years old, very conservative, thinks she can handle a child and "loosen up". Well mother's aren't going to wear sparkly dresses or rhimestone jeans or something a teenager would wear. But what would a mother look like when they went through months of labor, torture, sickness and staying up all night with a child? LOL we'll see. The lil' yorkie is her child.
I've had it! My hair sticks out like the bride of frankenstein and I can't wear my nice mary janes with this kid. It's like all she does is cry all day. You think after I went through stomach pains, headaches, nausea, and carrying this thing around everywhere I go she would give me a break? No! She wouldn't. Yeah, she's cute and all, but a mother needs her sleep. I haven't had a chance to change out of my old house dress for 2 weeks. When you're changing diapers, feeding, and trying to entertain a 1 year old baby, fashion doesn't really matter considering it will be covered in spit up baby corn mix and baby droppings! I know I used to be a model and all when I was young and all, yeah so what? Things have changed, I can't brush my hair that already turned white, if I don't wear sneakers I can't run after my own kid, and she'll fall into a boiling pot if I ever change into a new house dress. Yeah, you heard me, if I'm not going to get some sleep, I may never ever model again. I might just collapse in this chair of despair...
Click the image to open in full size.
Mommy? Are you mad at me mommy? *drags poodle twice her size into bed* Night night mommy!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #312
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND EIGHT JUDGING UP!~No eliminate bonus round posted~♥~

LOL! That's cool!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #313
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

LOL! Nice story!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #314
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND EIGHT JUDGING UP!~No eliminate bonus round posted~♥~

lol nice idea for a theame, I will go do mine :]

---------- gymnasticsgirl96 added 15 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

oops, gotta go.
I will post later!
sorry

---------- gymnasticsgirl96 added 44 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Stressed Out!!
When I thought of stressed mother, I thought a women in a bath robe & slippers LOL. idk why :] But think about it, if you are a stressed out mother you don't have time to look you best some times (kinda like what kelsey said) *Princess is closing her eyes & counting to 10 to stay calm*

Hey Mom, I wanna play a game!
*sigh* ok go get your games.
Princess: what game do you want to play?
Froggy: ummm...OH I wanna play with my basketball!
Princess: ok, show me your skills
Froggy: wait, I don't wanna play with my basketball anymore, I want to play with my Monkey & Monkey doll!
Princess: *sigh* ok, fine.
Froggy: wait, I wanna play with my crayons!
Princess: UGGG, pick a game & stay with it, Mommy is very tired, & is sick today, & I have no time to be waiting for you to keep picking different games!! could you hurry up?!?!
Froggy: I am sorry mommy...wanna play with my crayons??

Click the image to open in full size.

I know this story isn't that great, but I couldn't think of anything, & I thought I should add a story. (idea from kelseey haha)

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 10-28-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #315
I'm a dancer!♥

LOL! That's funny. Very cute, and nice idea meerakat.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #316
ilovepink509

LOL Princess yours makes more sense! Princess looks really cute! What clothing is that, is it kinzstyle?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:06 PM   #317
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Yes, the robe is! And that was just a crazy idea that popped into my RANDOM mind!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #318
ilovepink509

Ohh, lol! I didn't even know that they had robes! Cute outfit Princess!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:31 PM   #319
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

thanks.
yea, its called a terry bath robe I think...
I saw it at a store & thought it was cute, & bought it
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #320
I'm a dancer!♥

Kool!! I am watching the rounds...good luck to both of you on the last round.
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!