Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #291
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SEVEN JUDGING UP!~ROUND EIGHT POSTED!~♥~

thats sounds great!
I have a fasion room, but i need some more of the items that you get from lipgloss & stuff lol.
I have like a "runway" type thing, but it's under construction.

but yea, that sounds fun. It would be a great thing to do at the end of the contest.
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #292
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SEVEN JUDGING UP!~ROUND EIGHT POSTED!~♥~

Yeah, I try. LOL. SOund good, meerkat and Kelsey?

---------- hiphop772 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I'm comparing, LOLZ.

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-26-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #293
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, cool!! I haven't bought any of the salon stuff, my parents claim they're just ripping you off with another new product So it's still a work in progress! Victoria would be glad to come, it sounds like fun!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #294
I'm a dancer!♥

OK cool! I'll plan goodie bags and stuff too.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #295
ilovepink509

Aww that's so nice! Is judging going to be today or some other day? It doesn't matter if it's in a few days, but if it's today, I'll stay on WI longer! This is just too exciting! I have no idea who's going home!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #296
I'm a dancer!♥

I know! It's so hard!!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:29 PM   #297
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I only have 2 things of lipgloss, & the items I got are in my picture for this round LOL.
my house is under construction MAJOR TIME.
I am working on making new rooms for some pets, switching rooms, making extra rooms, & etc!
but it sounds like a fun idea.
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #298
ilovepink509

LOL more than me! I had a salon chair through a trade but I traded it again. I hope to get some for my birthday! I'm trying to re-do my boring rooms first, then make all the new rooms I planned on doing. This calls for a lot of goober's lab!!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #299
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

I love the party idea! I have judging, I just need to think about it for one last moment!

---------- meerkat4evr added 8 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

This is THE toughest round so far.
I have made my painful decision.

I want to remind you, that you all a fantabulous models, and all the judges and I are impressed! We all love you guys to pieces, and this is very sad to see one of my three favorite contestants go. We are all sad, to see you go, but the other two contestants where better, in my and Cookie's, Billy's, Roxxi's, Marshmallow's, Whiskers's, and Pokey's opinion. It will sadden us all to see this Webkinz go.

Spoiler: show

I am sorry to say this, but Polly, you are going home.

It was a very hard decision.
You have won 5 PSF.
Ask what you want, and I will give it to you.
We will miss you.

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 10-26-2008 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:25 PM   #300
ilovepink509

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND EIGHT JUDGING UP!~ROUND NINE COMING!~♥~

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Polly?? For realz? Aww we'll miss you so much, but you were an AMAZING model, and you will definitely win another modeling contest with that style. You made it really far, and enjoy your 5 PSFs! The three of us were so close, and it's really sad to see one leave, but we promised we wouldn't be too upset, and somebody had to go home.
Now to break the news to Victoria.
OMG: Victoria...
Yes?
OMG: I have some important news about meerkat's contest
What? Oh nooooo!! I got eliminated!
OMG: No, nope that's not it.
Yayyy I wonnn!!!
OMG: No. Okay, just listen!
Fine.
OMG: You were safe this round. But that means one of your friends went home. You know, Princess and Polly.
Waaaaahh!! Noooooo!! Nuh-uh! I won't let it happen!
OMG: I didn't even tell you who went home yet! Okay I'll say this straight out: Polly went home.
Booooo-hoooo!!!! A pink poodle can't go home!! She was too cute to go home!
OMG: Heyyy...what about we go to the spa? My treat!
Waaaaahhhh!!!
OMG: hmmmm...I could feed you some parfait. Then we could do a modeling shoot. I could uhh, well there's this party you could go to.
*suddenly stops crying* Party?
OMG: Yeah, hiphop wants to host it. You could see Polly again and have a great time. On the bright side Princess is still safe, and the 2 of you are in the final 2! Didn't you always dream of being in the top 2 with a reallyyy good friend? Also, Polly still won 5 PSFs. Some contests winners only get 4. She'll still be happy and have fun munching on her new food.
Mmm okay. I'll really miss you Polly. You better promise to join next season and you better invite me to that party! And you have to watch the finale and you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO never give up modeling at all and show those other guys what you're made of!
OMG: Now Victoria, don't be rude.
~Yeahhh, Victoria's okay now. She's sooo ready for the finale now!~
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!