Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #251
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

LOL. I am soo nervous! Like Kelseey said, take your time.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #252
I'm a dancer!♥

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

Ahh! I'm soo nervous!!
Old 10-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #253
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

How much is 36 PSFs?

---------- meerkat4evr added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

OH! A 1,000 KinzCash! I have 1,500 KinzCash!

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 10-18-2008 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #254
I'm a dancer!♥

Oh come on, meerkat. Whoever did the worst on one of their outfits can be eliminated. Just be honest, we'll totally understand.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #255
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

LOL that's most of your kinzcash! Yeah, I don't think the "everybody is a winner" idea will work for this! Wait, 36x25 is 900 though isn't it? Haha, not the best at math! Either way, it's reallyyy expensive! If I lose, I'll buy myself 9 PSFs myself, it will feel the same. I will be a winner at heart! haha. Just want to say congrats to everybody for making it so far!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #256
I'm a dancer!♥

LOL! Just pick out the outffit with 1 piece of clothing that you don't like very much or at all.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #257
Gift Trainee

Yeah, I know. I WOULD BE CRAZY IF I BOUGHT 36 PSFS! I will TRY to have judging up tonight.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #258
I'm a dancer!♥

OMG, I'm scared.

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-19-2008 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #259
Gift Trainee

Hello, I have come to a heartbreaking decision.

First:

Top Four, you are all very good models!
Polly, Princess, Peanut, Victoria, I wish you all COULD win, but that can't happen. You are all wonderful, and this was a VERY hard decision. I had to make it quick, since you are all waiting and I couldn't stand to keep you wonderful models waiting!

HERE ARE THE WINNERS OF THIS ROUND!
Yes, two winners!
Spoiler: show
Polly and Princess! You have won this round! I couldn't decide between you! Victoria, Peanut, you were good too!

Now, this is the Webkinz who is going home!
I am so sorry! I wish you could stay!
Spoiler: show

Whiskers: SPIT IT OUT MEERKAT!
Pokey: Come on!
Meerkat: Peanut, you are being eliminated.
Pokey: We are so sorry, Peanut.

I have not thought of a Round Eight yet.
Round coming tommorow.

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 10-19-2008 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #260
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SEVEN JUDGING UP!~ROUND EIGHT COMING!~♥~

Who0Aa!! 2 winners! Congratulations Princess and Polly!! LOL the two P names! Makes it sound cool saying it together, you could be a duo!
Nooooo!! Peanut is leaving!
Yayyy!! New round!
Ahh final 3!!
Mixed happy&sad emotions. *jumping up and down with tears and fright but with relief since judging is done with*
Yes, I'm a strange person. Can't wait for the new round!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!