Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #231
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

Good! Swim is the first to get the boy round!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #232
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

Alright, let me try again.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
OK, let me get Prancer the reindeer being a girl.
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- hiphop772 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

How many people are you eliminating in the super mega round 7? Is this the last one?

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-11-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:52 AM   #233
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I will go modify mine.
I had my pic, but yesterday I was having trouble uploading it.
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #234
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

I think 1 Webkinz WILL be elimated. You are all very good. I think I know who will win, whoever goes home this round, I will be really sorry. I love you all. You are very talented.

---------- meerkat4evr added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

ANd I thought Prancer was a girl reindeer anyway.

---------- meerkat4evr added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

OMG! King, what happened! IF my german, Jackie (a girl) were here, King and Jackie would be BFF!

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 10-12-2008 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #235
I love my

lol.
King is barking with excitment LOL.

I am kinda scared , b/c I think I know who might win, but you never know until it happens & I hope I don't go home.
Everyones entries are AWESOME & I can't wait to see Victoria's!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #236
I'm a dancer!♥

Fun-E! I am very scared. I can't wait to see Victoria's either. Nope, Prancer's a guy! Hard to believe, right? LOLZ. I have to be confident, though. And hey, it's not me who's in the contest anyway.

Hey!! Be nice ALYSSA
Don't go there Polly
Mwah ha ha I just did
You know I can take you out of this WNTM
I'm sorry ALyssa. You know you're the best owner in the world, right??? And I got my modeling talent from you.
Yeah yeah yeah.

---------- hiphop772 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

She was having a bratty moment there. She usually doesn't do that

LOL

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-12-2008 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #237
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, sorry, if you couldn't read my profile or siggy, I was on a tiny vacation. So I'm working on all my modelign stuff tonight since we got home kind of early.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 17 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Whoops, typo, meant modeling. Anyways, I finished half of it, I'm basically decorating and working on her being dressed as a boy. I guess someone already beat me to the dude cap idea so I'll find something eventually, don't worry!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 10-12-2008 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #238
I love my

I tihnk we all have those moments Polly haha

Kelseey/Victoria
ok!
great,can't wait!
Old 10-13-2008, 04:25 PM   #239
I'm a dancer!♥

LOLZ. Well I can't wait to see yours! UGH I am just soo nervous!!

Well good luck to all--you have been so lucky to get to the top 4! You all are fantastic modelz--keep it up!

Good luck!

---------- hiphop772 added 302 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

OK, I want to see them all so far.

---------- hiphop772 added 76 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Polly and I had some free time so we made this:

We hope that we can stay with you in this for longer!!

You sure know how to make a webkinz happy

(Wow, that was cheesy. Oh well. We've still had fun here!)

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-13-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #240
I love my

I LOVE that pic you made
it's really cute!
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!