Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #221
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

ahhh!! mega round!! I'll be working on the science one tonight! This calls for fun decoration!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #222
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

Ooh, fun!! Let me get mine!

Here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #223
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

lol.
very funny theame!
idk which i want to do haha.
I think Princess might be a math nerd. sounds simple.
or MAYBE a scientist...
i will post today or tomorrow.
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #224
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

You have to do all of them.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 05:26 AM   #225
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Aww... thanks! I'll get my outfits up soon!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #226
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Ooh...I didn't get that. Let me get them all.Click the image to open in full size.

OK, now for the scientist!! (Release the scientist--in you) Sorry, that was the first thing that came to my mind! LOL
And last but not least, Polly as a guy.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #227
I love my

oh ok.
I will work on them.

I will have to think of some new ideas, lol Polly used a few i had, & i don't wanna copy :]

good job Polly!

p.s. for the guy round, on the front page did you mean we have to make our webkinz the opposite gender & thats it. right?
sorry, I am a little confused on this round

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 10-10-2008 at 02:44 PM..
Old 10-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #228
I love my

Smile Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SIX JUDGING UP!~MEGA ROUND SEVEN POSTED!~♥~

ok, lets start with the scientist outfit.

*Scientist*
In the first pic, you will see Princess at her lab station working on a formula she discovered. She DEFFANANTLY didn't wear any of her favorite kinzstyle clothing, b/c there are many dangerous chemicals that could runin her clothing! So she wore her old jeans (which she loves) & her labratory jacket. (the chefs top is suppose to be a lab jacket, ya know, it is long & everything, & the pants go under it) It's a simple outfit, and it wouldn't be a big deal if it got a stain or anything on it.
*she is putting on her goggles now, for safty *

[: Geek :]
WOAH Princess, you are so geeky! lol, jk! In the second picture, Princess is dressed up as a GEEK. She thinks it a cute look, & hopes it could become a funny trend. (good luck with that ) She thought the perfect time to show off her "geeky" look would be when she had to present her project in the front of the class so she is wearing a sweater vest, & white shoes & pants. (to match the white in the sweater vest) Isn't she adorable? haha.

!Guy!
Hmmm, Princess, I have seen you in quite a few weird/strange outfits, but never one like this! In the third & final picture, Princess is dressed as a guy! (she thinks of this outfit as "showing her tomboy-ish side") Eathier way, she is wearing some Boy-ish clothing, & playing basket ball in her sneakers. *optional sports glasses*

!Girl!
In the last picture, you will meet my german sheperd King. He wasn't very happy to help Princess during this round! (In my opinion, the german shepard seems kinda tough, so I thought putting King in a dress would be PERFECT for this round) King is sitting down at the parlor, getting his hair fluffed, & nails done! He is trying to hide his face, so none of his buddies off the football team will see him!

Hope you like the ideas
Attached Images
File Type: bmpScientist.bmp (115.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: bmpGeek.bmp (123.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: bmpguy outfit.bmp (111.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: bmpking-girl.bmp (60.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 10-12-2008 at 06:58 AM.. Reason: adding picture
Old 10-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #229
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

YEs, you need a boy and girl for that part of round 7.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 04:49 AM   #230
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size. GEEK ALERT!! LOL... Peanut chose this because geek's like to be perfect with the skirt and not match with the pants.
Others coming soon.

---------- SwimGirl4Life added 7 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. ~Scientist! The perfect jeans that wouldn't matter if they got dirty, the academy blazer to look like the scientist coat, and perfect black sneakers!

---------- SwimGirl4Life added 13 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.~Here is peanut as a boy and mumble my penguin as a girl!

Last edited by SwimGirl4Life; 10-11-2008 at 04:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!