Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #191
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FOUR JUDGING UP!~UP TO ROUND FIVE POSTED!~♥~

LOL I heard they're addictive. I don't think I have time to be constantly wanting to read it! I never heard of a person who said they didn't like it.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 01:41 PM   #192
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FOUR JUDGING UP!~UP TO ROUND FIVE POSTED!~♥~

I know they are soo good. Addicting. Yeah, Kelsey, I haven't heard of anyone who didn't like it either. Thought of anything meerkat?
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #193
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

No, I'm braindead. ANy ideas?
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #194
I'm a dancer!♥

Umm...give me a minute...

---------- hiphop772 added 9 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

OK, my ideas: Your girly side, dress up as a complete girly girl. Next one is out with friends, your favorite outfit when you go shopping or hanging out with friends, um... r e l a x a t i o n day, what you wear when you want to relax and wear something cute. Er...IDK. Let me think some more. Um... funky day? LOL. Wear something really funky that you will never ever wear. IDK, you don't have to use these. I'll be thinking for you meerkat.

---------- hiphop772 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Wops I posted that twice

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-06-2008 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #195
Gift Trainee

I HAVE ONE! Sleepover! Let me add it!

---------- meerkat4evr added 13 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

And then there were four...

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 10-06-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #196
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FIVE JUDGING UP!~ROUND SIX POSTED!~♥~

Cool! I'm working on it!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #197
Gift Trainee

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FIVE JUDGING UP!~ROUND SIX POSTED!~♥~

Okay! Post soon!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:52 PM   #198
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FIVE JUDGING UP!~ROUND SIX POSTED!~♥~

Slumber Party!
Princess & Belle both love to have slumber parties, but they also like to come up with their own ideas for PJs. So they mix-&-match clothing items to make a new outfits that are origianal. As you can see, Princess isn't wearing the outfit you would normally see for PJs. She added in her own style & matched another top (tank top) with the PJ bottoms! (both have yellow) & Belle is wearing a pink top, that matches the pink in the PJ bottoms she is wearing. (the shoes/slippers they are wearing also match their outfits) & to top this slumber party off, they both brought their favorite toys. Princess brought her w cares bear, & Belle brought her corn husk doll (cow).
Click the image to open in full size.
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #199
I'm a dancer!♥

OMG...WW isn't working for me! If it starts working again I'll post.

---------- hiphop772 added 15 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Yay!! It loaded!! With all of the updates it takes longer to load. UUGH...if I go on for too long it logs me off.
I have to get it later

---------- hiphop772 added 22 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

OK...I'm BACK!!
Polly decided to wear something with bright colors like the additional judge likes, wear 3 W-Shop items like Cookie and wear Kinzstyle like Roxii likes! And I am sorry Billy, but Polly isn't quite sure how to make you happy. I hope this works! She wanted to be comfy and cute at the same time for this sleepover. And just to be safe and make sure that the judges weren't too focused on her friends, she decided to take the pic before they came. (She likes to have all of the attention)
Hey...why did you take up so much room in the picture and show your bed? Oh...it's the carriage one. Wait--show-off!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-07-2008 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #200
Gift Trainee

Cookie: Uh! It's Cookie, Cookie the COllie!

Meerkat: COOKIE!

Billy: Billy!

Meerkat: MEERKAT!

Bindi: BINDI!

Meerkat: Uh...
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!