Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #151
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FOUR JUDGING UP!~UP TO ROUND FIVE POSTED!~♥~

Click the image to open in full size.
Here ya go!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #152
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FOUR JUDGING UP!~UP TO ROUND FIVE POSTED!~♥~

OK, let me try again.
Click the image to open in full size.Ooh!! No dresses? Polly to the rescue!! With the perfect matching colors of the hat, it completes the look with a bit of girliness, but still an edge. More of a sunhat, but with its colors Polly thinks that it is absolutely perfect for the look! For prom she wants to be the center of attention, and being the girly, edgy girl she is, she bought 2 Kinzstyle pieces and 1 W-Shop so it could be a look for the Kinzstyle lover and W-Shop girl judges!! She hopes that she can be crowned the prom queen once again, but this time without a dress.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #153
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

grrr...I don't own any skirts besides that blue one...which I traded, so this is the best I could do.

Victoria is crowned prom queen with her beautiful prom king, Dancer the reindeer. You may have seen him in a few other modeling entries every once in awhile. Well during the prom parade type thing(webkinz world has fabulous parades there) they arrived in their fancy carriage and everyone is celebrating! Confetti is thrown, they blow kisses and wave to the crowd, as everyone oohs and ahhs at the pretty outfits! Moving here from a small town, Victoria would never dream of ever being prom queen. But after modeling and becoming more famous Victoria won by a ton of votes!
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

ooohh hiphop I love it!! Victoria needs to get some skirts!! Those look fabulousss!! Ignore my monkey in the picture, I guess he just likes to get in the way of things. I should enter him in a contest, he likes taking pictures! LOL, just never mind him!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 09-29-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #154
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

i will psot in just a sec!
let me go get the pic!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #155
I love my

Smile Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND FOUR JUDGING UP!~UP TO ROUND FIVE POSTED!~♥~

OH NO, Princess can't use her dress?? No worries! She has a new idea, she thinks that she can still make a great outfit even without her prom dress. While Princess was serching through her closet she found the cutest skirt! It's also one of her favorite colors. Now...what to match this skirt with...OHH it's baby blue just like the bubble vest she got for her birthday! Great! Princess has a new outfit, just in time for prom, & to get her prom picture taken! Hoe you like Princess' new outfit design.
*This is a summer/spring inspired Prom (summer theame), she HAD to wear her flip flops! (which also gives the outfit a casual twist so it doesn't look like she tried extremely hard lol)*
PROM.bmp
Old 09-29-2008, 05:11 PM   #156
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Judging (hopefully) coming soon! I have a picture thread, story, and this to manage! I have a lot on my plate!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #157
I love my

thats fine!
take ur time.
I understand, balancing activites can be difficult sometimes :]
lol
Old 09-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #158
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Yay! Wow...judging already?
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #159
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Yupp, I understand too! I should be doing my homework right now! Ahh I'm so scared! Now I wish I had gotten more kinzstyle skirts that I haven't traded! LOL. Good luck everybody! Princess I love yours too! And I forgot about swimgirl's outfit, I missed it how could I? Haha, I absolutely adore that skirt! Wow we are all such wonderful models!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I know, we entered so fast! Unbelieveable!!!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 09-29-2008 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #160
I love my

I agree.
I love the entries, & I am also scared haha.
I need some more skirts, & maybe a dress or 2. I don't wanna trade any other kinzstyle items I have right now tho....I like them all LOL.
I will have to get a outfit or 2 sometimes & enter the codes to get some new kinzstyle outfits for my pets!
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!