Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Arrow ~♥~Isra's New BFF! Up to 14 PSFs awarded along with being the BFF of Webkinz World's most divine superstar Bat and MORE! 10 spots open, hurry and enter!~♥~

Hello and welcome to....
Isra's New BFF!
Hey there! This is Isra the Bat, Webkinz World's top supermodel, singer, writer, and fashion designer!
Before I tell you my story, here's an interesting fact about me:
My cousin's sister's cousin is Persephone, fashionista Pink Poodle of KinzVille!
Cool huh?
Well anyways, I'll tell you my story now.
I just went through a tragic situation:
My BFF Morning Glow the American Albino and me got in a HUGE fight, and sadly broke up!
We are no longer BFFs anymore, no no no!
So now I am looking for a brand new BFF who will do the following:
  • Respect me
  • Never dump me for the popular crowd
  • Help me flirt with my crush, Ramiro the Bat
  • Keep me away from paparazzi
  • Make me laugh
  • Possibly give me ideas for songs in my band
I'd also like someone who is the following:
  • Funny
  • Caring
  • A little crazy
  • Kinda weird (In a good way!)
  • Cute
  • Kind
  • Helpful
  • Honest
Here are some adjectives to describe me:
  • Spunky
  • A little crazy
  • Amusing
  • Kind
  • Caring
  • Cute
  • Honest
  • Helpful
  • Zany
  • Kinda weird
  • Smart
I do not EXPECT you to have the same qualities, I like variety the same as having a "twin"!
Anyways, here's the prizes!
First Place:
Up to 14 PSFs, a W Shop OR Wheel of WOW coupon, an appearance in my siggy and Webkinz story, AND the prize of being Isra's BFF!
Second Place:
Up to 13 PSFs, a W Shop OR Wheel of WOW coupon, and a recipe of your choice!
Third Place:
Up to 12 PSFs, a W Shop OR Wheel of WOW coupon, and a random recipe!
That's it for the prizes!
Now, dahlings, get workin' and see if YOU have what it takes to be my BFF!
Now for the competitors list!
Our Competitors (The coolest peeps on Earth):
1. tinydancer19 with Sissy
2. hpharrypotterhp with Moonstar
3. wikylo with Ariadne
4. geros9 with Autumn
5. got3bros with Tinkerbell
Currently we have this number of contestants:
Two! Getting somewhere at least!
As you can see we have two competitors so PLEASE enter!
: Thanks for visiting and be sure to enter!
XOXO,
cutiebug343 and Isra <3

Last edited by cutiebug343; 11-14-2008 at 11:54 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 07:20 AM   #2
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: ~♥~Isra's New BFF! Up to 14 PSFs awarded along with being the BFF of Webkinz World's most divine superstar Bat and MORE! 10 spots open, hurry and enter!~♥~

Okay I am soooo entering!!
Sissy the girl persian cat
She is everything but weird and crazy. Well we are working on that and I will come back and tell you when she is. Also she is super loyal.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: ~♥~Isra's New BFF! Up to 14 PSFs awarded along with being the BFF of Webkinz World's most divine superstar Bat and MORE! 10 spots open, hurry and enter!~♥~

cool! i'll enter!

Moonstar
Manatee
Moonstar tends to be edgy, but always a fun play mate. She sometimes randomly bursts out laughing, just for the fun of it. Moony rarely gets stressed, and is loyal to her best friends, ready to stand out and fight for what she believes in at every given moment. every new member of the family, she immidietly goes to meet them and give a big warm welcome. Nearly the first thing that comes out of their mouths is laughter, and she has a dazzling smile. Never has there been a day where she hasn't cracked a smile and started to act like a maniac, but thats just her.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #4

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Thanks for entering guys!

---------- cutiebug343 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Eight spots left!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 11-14-2008 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'll be entering Ariadne the Unicorn

She is ALL about cute and fashionable! And has a love for music! xD

She would love to be your friend and hopes you would like to be hers too! =)
Old 11-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #6

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I will enter my black lab Autumn. She is fashionable, spunky, kind, caring, and friendly. She is ready to have a lot of fun with Irsa!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #7
got3bros

got3bros will become famous soon enough

Im entering my mouse tinkerbell shes loyal and loves her friends she is also humbel and love to do fasion shows and is always there for u
got3bros is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #8
princess147202

Ill enter with my brown dog Molten Fudge!!
Old 11-14-2008, 05:31 PM   #9
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Gallahad the Bull Dog---he's so cool! He wears rectangular glasses and a Mod Blue Jacket so he's very fashionable but he's tough to protect you (His name means strong BTW)! He loves to jam to his favorite music with his friends when they come over to his Chic New York Apartment. He also loves to try new recipes and here's his Bio:
"I like being unqiue, mischievious, and a cool dancer! I think collection cards is the coolest and I love cookies!"
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Hi cutie ! Im entering Kate .
She's artistic , fun, crazy , caring , smart and most of all always helping friends. Kate loves to hangout with her friends day to night!
~Kate~ is offline Female
Closed