Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #51
bermudiancheer14113
Webkinz :)

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: <(> Do you want your pet to become a singing sensation? Than you've come to the right place! Dolly's Amerikinz Idol! No sopts left, but feel free to watch!

Jesus, Take the wheel by Carrie Underwood.

---------- bermudiancheer added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati on a snow white Christmas Eve
Going home to see mama and her daddy with the baby in the backseat
50 miles to go and she was running low, on faith and gasoline
It'd been a long, hard year
She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention, she was going way to fast
Before she knew it she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes, she didn't even have time to cry
She was sooo scared, she threw her hands up in the air

Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands, cuz I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go, so give me one more chance, save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder, and the car came to a stop
She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock
And for the first time in a long time, she bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way I've been living my life
I know I've got to change, so for now on tonight

Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands, cuz I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go, so give me one more chance, save me from this road I'm on
Oooh Jesus take the wheel
Oooh I'm letting go, so give me one more chance, save me from this road I'm on
From his road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
Oooh take it, take it from me

---------- bermudiancheer added 10 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Is this song ok?

Last edited by bermudiancheer; 08-11-2008 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #52
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

Default Re: <(> Do you want your pet to become a singing sensation? Than you've come to the right place! Dolly's Amerikinz Idol! No sopts left, but feel free to watch!

Yeah, you're like the 5th person who's done Carrie Underwood! LOL
Old 08-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #53
bermudiancheer14113

I don't really like any other country songs other than this one.

---------- bermudiancheer added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Why don't you like Taylor Swift?

Last edited by bermudiancheer; 08-12-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #54
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

I love Taylor Swift! Just it would be kind of not fair, know what I mean?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #55
bermudiancheer14113

OH! I get it because you would like think in your brain oooh! Taylor Swift they win! LOL!

---------- bermudiancheer added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Sorry! I get kinda randum some times.

---------- bermudiancheer added 129 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Will you pm evry one who didnt enter again?

---------- bermudiancheer added 995 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Come on people post your song!

Last edited by bermudiancheer; 08-13-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #56
radical
Gift Guru

Spongbobrocksny, SilverToa, and elf *' are eliminated for not posting a song.

Last edited by madolly; 08-13-2008 at 03:08 PM..
Old 08-13-2008, 03:06 PM   #57
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by madolly
Spongbobrocksny, SilverToa, and elf *' are eliminated for not posting a song.
Umm.. I already posted. Please check again. I said my song was Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts.. here is the post (Link in a second.)

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Here is the link..

~><~ Do you want your pet to become a singing sensation? Than you've come to the right place! Dolly's Amerikinz Idol! Down to 6 idols! ~><~ PLEASE GO TO OTHER THREAD, thank you.

I posted on August 11th @ 11:56am.

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 08-13-2008 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #58
radical
Gift Guru

OMG, I'm SO sorry!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #59
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by madolly
OMG, I'm SO sorry!
It's okay! Everybody makes mistakes!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #60
bermudiancheer14113

Are you going to judge or are we just going to the next round because they didint post?
Closed