Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ♥♥~~WI Next Top Model~~♥♥ 10 spots available!

That is Snowball as a firecracker popsicle. It is pretty self explanatory, the colors match the ones on the popsicle
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #82
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #83
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

my picture is on page 6
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 06-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #84
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Thank you! And sorry for the trouble

---------- In The Sun added 9 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

1. lacrossechick77 with Cindarella ♥
2.pyranesepup with Skittles ♥
3.95cute51 with vixen ♥
4.meggy62394 with Dot
5.DSlover2 with Spot ♥
6.rocky654 with Annie
7.*JuIcY* with Zoey ♥
8.reedboysrule with Chrissy ♥
9.geros9 with Snowball ♥
10. madfinn13 with Prilla

Just 2 people missing! We are missing:
Annie * Could you find a way to get your picture in? I know that you can't take pictures but can you please ask someone on *

Prilla* Please get yours in *

If you don't post then you will be out...

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-15-2008 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #85
Lil Kinz
puppylove1707 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet that you are entering: large white terrier

Pet name: ella

Are you committed to this thread: yes 100%

Picture of Pet: i have to figure how to get it up hear

---------- puppylove1707 added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

pet pic

Last edited by puppylove1707; 06-15-2008 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
puppylove1707 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 01:47 PM   #86
To the invisible (:

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove1707
Pet that you are entering: large white terrier

Pet name: ella

Are you committed to this thread: yes 100%

Picture of Pet: i have to figure how to get it up hear

---------- puppylove1707 added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

pet pic

So sorry,Welcome to though!! We have already started. Please stay to cheer the models on though!!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #87
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

for annie I could take the pic if she (or he) sends me a friend request
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #88
To the invisible (:

TODAY!!! IS THE LAST DAY TO GET YOUR PICTURES IN!!!
Because we will be judging! Thanks
Old 06-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #89
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Judging Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the Sun and I have the results and are sad to say that one of you will be leaving us today!

Cindarella- Very cute, but the judges felt that the hat didn't really fit with the whole theme. They thought that it was too sporty compared to the rest of the outfit.

Skittles- Adorable, but the judges weren't quite sure why you used black in the outfit. When they thought of a banana, they thought of all yellow.

:rdr: Vixen- The judges also liked your outfit, but when In the Sun assigned the theme, we meant one food, but us and the judges felt that you did a good job with the fruit hat and the idea of the lemon.

Chrissy- The judges felt that you had one of the stronger outfits of all contestants this week. Most of the judges loved the way the polka dot boots looked with the outfit because of the way it resembled the seeds of the watermelon.

:wt: Zoey- Nice job! However, the judges felt that you should have put another color such as blue into your design. They felt that the pink was too plain and that you needed to be more creative.

Spot- Very cute! The judges liked the hat, and how it represented the leaf! The judges felt that it was very creative!

:rbt: Snowbell- The judges loved your outfit!!!! They that the idea was most creative!!! Bijou def. gives you the vote for most creative. Nice Job!!!!!!

Madfinn with Prilla is disqualified, along with Rocky with Annie!!! Since we have lost two people this week, there will be no elimination for the contestants that enter!!!!!

The Next Theme:

This week's theme is going to be:

Summer Fun!! Please dress your pet in an outfit that you would dress them in for summer vacation!! Please enter your outfit by this upcoming Thursday. I know this is soon, but I feel that it is just enough time!!!!!! If you do not enter by this date, then you will be disqualified just as two members were tonight!!

Good Luck!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #90

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I can't believe it! at first I thought it was too plain, but I guess it was just right
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
almost result time!, get your pictures in