Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 09:21 AM   #161
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: ♥♥~~WI Next Top Model~~♥♥ 10 spots available!

I think that we might be on different time frames! I will see if any of my friends have a bunny, then maybe they will let me dress it up in your outfit!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #162
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

There! Thats for geros9!

from Sunnygirl!!!

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-12-2009 at 05:39 PM..
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #163

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

It's not really coming up for me
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #164
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
I think that we might be on different time frames! I will see if any of my friends have a bunny, then maybe they will let me dress it up in your outfit!
My sis has a bunny if you still need one...
Old 06-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #165

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

She is also wearing the red tennis shoes. Just try to imagine it. But don't take off points at judging for no shoes
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #166
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Results Time! You all did a wonderful job with this theme, but as always the judges see who was most creative!

Cindarella- The judges thought your outfit was really cute. They really liked the touch of the jean jacket and the dark glasses. However, they felt that you should have been a little more creative.

:rdr: Vixen- The judges thought that you had one of the stronger outfits of the week! They loved how the afro went with the rainbow pants! Nice job!

Skittles- The judges thought you had a good clothing choice. They felt that everything "matched". They also loved how the heart glasses really represented retro, same with the hat! However, the thing they loved most was the rainbow boots! Keep it up!

Spot- The judges thought that your outfit was good but needed some improvment! They liked the pants and rainbow boots, because they reminded them of retro. However, they weren't exactly sure why you used the blue football jersey!

:rbt: Snowball- They judges liked your outfit, but couldn't see the picture that well. They agreed that it wasn't your fault because you didn't post the picture. From what they could see, they liked the afro!

Results:

[spoiler]Safe!ILER]

:rdr:[SPOILER]Safe!ILER]

[SPOILER]Bottom Two!

[SPOILER]Safe!ILER]

:rbt:[SPOILER]Bottom Two!

Bottom Two:

Spot and Snowball you are in the bottom tow, it is not always a bad thing, just means that you need some improvment!

Spot you are....

going to be leaving us this week. We will all miss you, we hope that you come back soon!

So, Snowball you are safe!

The next round is:

Delightful Dancing!

The judges want creativity. You aren't allowed to use the ballet outfits from the W-Shop or Kinzstyle!

You must get your outfit in by this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 07-03-2008 at 10:34 AM..
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #167
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

cool round!
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #168

okay... I have the best idea! (i hope)
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #169
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

here is vixen getting ready to teach a scotish dance lesson!Click the image to open in full size.
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #170
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 95cute51
here is vixen getting ready to teach a scotish dance lesson!Click the image to open in full size.
AMAZING OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
almost result time!, get your pictures in