Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default ~~Ginger's New BFF **Come audition for a spot as BFF with one of Webkinz World's Most Famous Models! HuRRy! Oo0oENTER PLEASEo0oO<<Spots Left: 7!!>>~~

Hey Guys and Girls! Ginger here!:acs:

>
>
>
>
>

Me and my BFF Sprinkles got into a pretty big fight. It left me crushed. As one of Webkinz World's Top Models, its ALL over the news Magazines and TV! That just crushes me more!

>
>
>
>
>

So I wanna get back out there as a new Ginger, debuting a new fashion line, Xo~Secret~oX!

>
>
>
>

But I also want a New BFF! Someone who shares the same intrests as me, and wants to just hang out, regardless of fame!

>
>
>
>
>

That's where I need you! I will be accepting 13 entries for potential BFFs. I hope this contest will be super duper fun!

SO HERE ARE THE RULES

~No fighting. I hate when people argue. Especially over little things.
~ If you are eliminated, please don't be whine. I'm looking for someone who matches MY personality.
~Put this cute little smilie as your password if you read the rules: :]
~BE HONEST ABOUT YOURSELF! Don't lie just to win. I want a true friend. Not a poser.

Well, that's all the rules... NOW FOR PRIZES!

That chance to come over to my house all the time for sleepovers and what not! [[My house is a little cluttered, but I want a friend who doesn't care :]))
A PHOTOSHOOT!
A chance to MODEL some clothes on my new line, Secret!
[[They will be made in paint and I will dress them on your pet]]
6PSFS!

Don't worry, the runner up will get to come over sometimes too, and get 3PSFS!

Now heres the form so you all can ENTER!

Name:
Pet Type:
Why you would make a good friend + a little about yourself:
Password:
Pic of your pet in their FAV outfit:

HAVE FUN AND ENTER!

1. Wikylo with FishSticks
2. Gigiluvr25 with Emma
3. Jonaslicious916 with Oyster
4. Minimaid with Stormy
5. Cutiebug343 with Serengeti
6. Tara12345 with Tiger
7. Tinydancer19 with Katie

---------- xShanniniix added 10 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

please enter :]

---------- xShanniniix added 25 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

come on guys please enter, this contest will be fun!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 01-11-2009 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: ~~Ginger's New BFF **Come audition for a spot as BFF with one of Webkinz World's Most Famous Models! HuRRy! Oo0oENTER PLEASEo0oO<<Spots Left: 13>>~~

Name:Katie
Pet type:porcupine
Why I would make a good bff for you:I got into a fight with Fleece a sheep and now she is bffs with Faleah the deer. I am a pretty good model myself and love slumber parties and make up! I love slumber parties and my house is pretty cluddered too! You seem awesome!
Password:It didn't show up
Pic of pet in favorite outfit:coming soon
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #3

Default Re: ~~Ginger's New BFF **Come audition for a spot as BFF with one of Webkinz World's Most Famous Models! HuRRy! Oo0oENTER PLEASEo0oO<<Spots Left: 13>>~~

okayy thanks for entering
[[ps, the password is the smilie like this :] ))
Old 01-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

It still didn't show up
Old 01-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #5

okay well its fine anywho. im glad u entered :]
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #6

tara12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Tiger

Type:
Alley cat

Why you would make a good friend + a little about yourself: my webkinz lives in a verry big house with a spa and soooo much more, tiger has enter sooo many TOP MODLE things and won a lot, so is sweet and loves sleep overs, she would totaly LOVE being ur BFF

Password: :]

Pic of your pet in their FAV outfit: i will post later

Last edited by tara12345; 01-07-2009 at 06:53 PM..
Old 01-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #7

thanks for entering!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #8

tara12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are like TOTALY welcome!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #9

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Name: Serengeti
Pet Type: Lioness
Why you would make a good friend + a little about yourself: Me and my best friend Yasmina just broke up, so I know how you feel. I am also fun, unique, loving, hilarious, and a true friend. A few facts about me are that I LOVE Paramore, anything lemon, and mango smoothies! I have placed first in 17 Webkinz Next Top Models, yet I am modest about my wins. Speaking of fashion, I just released my new candy-inspired line called "G.L.C.", standing for Girls Love Chocolate!
Password: :]
Pic of your pet in their FAV outfit:
Click the image to open in full size.
This is DEFINITELY my favorite outfit because it is cute, beach-y, and perfect for a trip to the islands! In fact, I wore this in Tahiti when I met my boyfriend, :lion:Aslan Lionstar.(Aww, he is so cute! *melts*) Anyway, the clothing pieces in it are the Yellow Tank Top, Sunshine Shorts, KinzStyle Gold Sandals, Red Bow, and White Hollywood Sunglasses. Cute, huh? Maybe not "cute" to some, but it sure is to me!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
Call me Rinka

Cutiebug,answer the questions of isras story
Closed