Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #211
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! ELIMINATION will be in less than 30 mins!

Aww...thanks anyways. I had funn! And I am certainly not mad...you win some you lose some
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #212
I'm H2O intolerant..
Tinkerbelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! Judging Time!!! Sadly, another person left us tonight...

I know, I'm soooooooo very sad to watch you go. You have been great!!! Best of luck in future contests!!! :-)

---------- Tinkerbelle added 18 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

ROUND 5:

You will be assigned a music genre.

1. Make an outfit based on that genre. The sky's the limit.... as in EVERYTHING'S ALLOWED! That includes clothes from: WShop, KinzStyle, Curio Shop, ect.

Sound easy? Guess again (I like being dramatic!! It's fun!)

2. You also have to make a concert room for your webbie to preform in. This room must be an INDOOR MEDIUM SIZED ROOM. And, also: you can use as many exculisve / rare items you want! But use some WShop items too!!!

Music Genres:
Skittlesrox2- Country music for you! example: Carrie Underwood/Taylor Swift
*JuIcY*- Have fun with Rock and Roll! Paramore/ Arvil Lavigne are examples. NOT the Disney stars, they are not rock.
95cute51- You get pop music! But it is the easiest, so we are excepting more from you. Examples: Basically all the Disney/Nick stars... Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez

Got it? Start designing! Remeber: This round will determine who makes it to the FINALS!!!
DEADLINE is JULY 13 @ 10 PM! No exceptions!!!!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 07-11-2008 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 01:44 AM   #213
goldenpuppylover

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! ELIMINATION is TONIGHT, no exceptions!! Entries due @ midnight!

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Ok, I am just gonna judge. I don't wanna keep y'all waiting any longer, and it look like goldenpuppylover won't make the 10 pm or midnight deadlines. Results will be posted soon, like in 30 mins!!!
Sorry about not posting... I am in Italy right now and the computer i am using can not take pics.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:52 AM   #214
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! KUDOS to our finalists: Skittlesrox2, 95cute51 and *JuIcY*! Your deadline is JULY 13 @ 10 pm!

I wish I could have entered! AWESOME contest, and the winners rock!

~Puppies
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 11:11 AM   #215
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! KUDOS to our finalists: Skittlesrox2, 95cute51 and *JuIcY*! Your deadline is JULY 13 @ 10 pm!

Mkay i will get mine right now!

---------- *JuIcY* added 9 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I am almost done and it looks great! I am so happy Midnight and I made it this far!

---------- *JuIcY* added 7 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Here is Midnight as a Rock Star! Is it ok that i put those stars on it?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by *JuIcY*; 07-12-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #216
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

umm may i just say this.......well some people dont have a lot of KC (i have plenty) so it might be hard to make all these rooms...i can make them i have plenty of money but maybe sombody else on this cotest doesnt...../.......
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #217
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

Uggh i am in too many contests i put it on the wrong Webkinz should i do it over? i am so sorry again!

---------- *JuIcY* added 812 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Do you need me to change it?

Last edited by *JuIcY*; 07-13-2008 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #218
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

ok well i am working in my house for my thread at the momment so i should have my entry in tonight....
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #219

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

i cant go on webkinz! it isnt working i get glitches all the time! i hate them
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Closed