Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #201
camillee
Webkinz :)

camillee is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! ELIMINATION is TONIGHT, no exceptions!! Entries due @ midnight!

r u havin a nother contest soon
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #202
I'm H2O intolerant..
Tinkerbelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! ELIMINATION is TONIGHT, no exceptions!! Entries due @ midnight!

Yeah, I know buttercup!! It's hard to believe!!

95cute- cool! All we need are Buttercup and goldenpuppy lover!!! yeah!!!

---------- Tinkerbelle added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by camillee
r u havin a nother contest soon
Umm... soon! I will be gone from around July 24- August 29! I would like to finish this contest by then!! But another contest is a big possiblity, just not very soon!!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 07-11-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #203
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! ELIMINATION is TONIGHT, no exceptions!! Entries due @ midnight!

I am trying to get all of my kinz ready. Lol. I am about to postt!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #204
I'm H2O intolerant..

Ok!!! Have fun!!! My kinz don't like taking pics... they take after their owner!! LOL!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #205
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Lol. Now here is my yard. I tried the best that I could. Hope that you like itt!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thankss!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #206
I'm H2O intolerant..

I do! Thanks for entering!! Now do you guys wanna change the deadline to 10 pm again? By the looks of it, it seems that Goldenpuppylover isn't coming on...
Old 07-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #207
I Hate Hackers!

Umm...that is fine by me. It doesnt matter to me. We results be up in the morning?
Old 07-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #208
I'm H2O intolerant..

Ok, I am just gonna judge. I don't wanna keep y'all waiting any longer, and it look like goldenpuppylover won't make the 10 pm or midnight deadlines. Results will be posted soon, like in 30 mins!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #209
I Hate Hackers!

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~Tink's Top Designer! ELIMINATION will be in less than 30 mins!

Okkiee Dokkiee!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #210
I'm H2O intolerant..

Default Judging time!

Ok, so all of you know our fab judges, but just in case you forgot: (Melody isn't judging tonight, but she's still a judge!)
Peanut - Extraordinary Interior Designer and Noted Exculsive Item Collector
:pgn: Bubbles - Incredible Celebrity Chef and Health Nut

Evaluations:

skittlesrox2 w/ nala: Nice touch on the rooms! I like the flowers to the sides of the doors! But what's with the beds? :pgn:The menu was well-done, but the main course didn't match!

*JuIcY* w/ Justice: Do I see an exculsive item? Unless you won the previous challenge, there are no rare/exculsives allowed! But otherwise, I ♥ the campfire-feel of it! But where's the tables? :pgn: Menu is great!

95cute51 w/ honey: Everything looks very elegnat! But put something in the center, like the stone/flower well! :pgn:Wow, that's awesome!! I impressed!!!!
Buttercup1994 w/ Twinkle You took risks, and lots! But it was kinda of off in some places. :pgn:I'm not a fan of that drink. But your dessert was cool!!!!

So, in order of placing:

1st...
Spoiler: show
Congrads, 95cute51! You win a surprise secret recipe!

2nd...
Skittlesrox2!

Bottom 2:
Buttercup1994 and *JuIcY*

You both have talent, but one has more than the other. I am very sorry to send this person home, because I'll miss them very much.
Goobye...
Buttercup1994. Again, I'm sooo sorry, because you were such good company, but you didn't make the cut.

So that means....
*JuIcY*, you have got another chance!

Congrads to everyone, round 5 will be posted soon!
Closed