Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #141
I'm H2O intolerant..
Tinkerbelle will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 2 ELIMINATION POSTED! Get your entries in for ROUND 3 if you made it! DEADLINE is JULY 7 at 10 PM!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

NOTICE: Since Demilovato and Halliepdaly did not get their entries in on time, they are both (sadly) eliminated I'm very sorry, but rules are rules, and I don't want to put pressure on both of my good friends. HOWEVER, one person will be sent home today!

NOW, JUDGING TIME!
Welcome, one and all, to the Second Elimination of Top Designer.

First of, let's meet our fabulous judges for today.

Melody - Famous Runway Model and Extreme Fashionista. Loves fancy and in-style foods!
Peanut - Extraordinary Interior Designer and Noted Exculsive Item Collector. He is great friends with Arte, because of his Rare item collecting, and excepts to see amazing foods for his pal!
:pgn: Bubbles - Incredible Celebrity Chef and Health Nut. She will be deciding who stays and who goes home tonight.

Alright, evaluation time!!

Skittlesrox2 with Nala
The appetizer looked cool!
Arte would love the drink! And Piggies in a Blanket look yummy!
:pgn:I like everything but the dessert. It's a dance party, and that would be too fulling and big. But nice job otherwise!!

95cute51 with Honey
Wow! Yummy foods! But Pickaporka looks like BBQ, not surprise party!
Arte would love tis whole menu! I do agree with Melody, but that drink looks ah-mazing!
:pgn:Overall, well done! It was catchy and great in a surprise party! But the main course doesn't match; and switch the appetizer with the dessert.

MattzKinz with Ripley
This is a good menu, and I love the drink and dessert!!
I'm not sure about this one... I mean, the dessert and main course look fab, but do they all blend well together? But Arte would like your main course!
:pgn:I do think they match, and they look to big. This was a party menu, and your menu looks more cafe-like. But nice try!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #142
I'm H2O intolerant..

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 1 ELIMINATION FINALLY POSTED! For those who made it, DEADLINE for ROUND 2 is JULY 3 at 10 PM! Get you entries in fast!!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

Goldenpuppylover with Maple
I like this one! It's creative, and different!!
It's crazy-funky! I think Arte wold like the foods, except for the dessert- it's too girly!
:pgn:I love this one, too! I think you take risks, which is good to see! But I do agree with Peanut on your dessert!

Buttercup1994 with Twinkle
I think you went a bit crazy on the main course, but it looks fashionable, which is good!!
I think your mixing skills need some work, because they don't blend well. But your drink and main course look like rares!!
:pgn:I think this was ok, because the blending was kinda off. Piggies in a Blanket isn't a good appetizer, and Sunday Driver is boring.

*JuIcY* with Justice
This one looks cool- I like it!!!
I think Arte would like the main dish and dessert!
:pgn:I think the blending was off.. you could have done a beter job with that, but you took a risk with the appetizer, and that's great!

Soccergirl_22 with Peepers
The appetizer looks yummy!!!
Arte would like the dessert and appetizer, but it's a but plain.
:pgn:I like how you did the foods simply, and the combination is nice. But I don't really get the main course.

So, in order of placing...

The winner gets to use KinzStyle in the next round, and that person is...
Spoiler: show
Skittlesrox2 with Nala! Great job turning around from last judging! Your menu wasn't perfect, but the best of the bunch! Well done, and don't forget: you are the ONLY one to use KinzStyle in the next round!

2nd place is...
95cute51 with Honey! Great job! But work on editing your foods! Congrads!

3rd...
Goldenpuppylover with Maple! You did good, but your dessert confused us.

4th...
MattzKinz with Ripley! Again, you take risks, but don't go crazy on us!

Now, our Bottom 2 are...
Buttercup1994 with Twinkle
and Soccergirl_22 wit Peepers

:pgn:We enjoy your skills and menus, but they don't wow us enough. You both had the same problem: too boring and not blending together well. We hope the person who stays does much better than today's preformance.

So, Buttercup1994:
You are safe. We think you have the strength and skills to make it in the cooking world, but you need to polish them. Congrads to you!

And that means, Soccergirl_22:
You are out. We are very sorry.

AND, for those who made it, your Challenge is:

COOKING FASHION!

Please pick ONE recipe, and create an outfit that looks like that recipe.
Choose only ONE recipe, and read the rules on the front page.
Good luck!!!!!

For those of you confused, here's an example:
Food - Sushi
Outfit - Something that has the same colors/looks like sushi
(Remember: you can't use W-Shop foods, like sushi or peanuts, just SOLVED recipes.)

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 07-05-2008 at 12:45 AM..
Old 07-04-2008, 06:49 PM   #143
Webkinz :)

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 1 ELIMINATION FINALLY POSTED! For those who made it, DEADLINE for ROUND 2 is JULY 3 at 10 PM! Get you entries in fast!!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

um, it says that i won and that i am out...confused
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #144
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

I think she meant to post Soccergirl_22 was eliminated.
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #145
I'm H2O intolerant..

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 2 ELIMINATION FINALLY POSTED! For those who made it, DEADLINE for ROUND 3 is JULY 3 at 10 PM! Get you entries in fast!!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

Yes, I meant that soccergirl was out.... sorry for confusing you!!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:36 PM   #146
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

wow! thanks for keeping mee! that scared mee because that was my first menuu EVER ahh!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 10:58 PM   #147
goldenpuppylover

The deadline says June 7th...
Old 07-05-2008, 12:16 AM   #148
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

wow this is going to be hard...
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #149
I'm H2O intolerant..

Your welcome 95!! I know you have talent- so good luck on this next challenge!

And I will update the front page and title and stuff... sorry for keeping you confused!!

Ok, everything's updated!

---------- Tinkerbelle added 769 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Come on guys! Get your entries in fast!!!

---------- Tinkerbelle added 212 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? I'll try to pm you guys ;-)

---------- Tinkerbelle added 335 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Cool new avvie, Buttercup!

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 07-05-2008 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #150
goldenpuppylover

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ELIMINATION for ROUND 2 is posted! If you made it, DEADLINE for ROUND 3 is JULY 7 at 10 PM!** No more entries, but come and watch!

This is soooo hard.
Closed