Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 09:45 PM   #111
I'm H2O intolerant..
Tinkerbelle will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! ROUND 1 POSTED! Get your entries in by JUNE 30 at 10pm!! Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!♥~♥~~

View Post Originally Posted by 95cute51
i think you should judge, keep demilavato, when she gets back she can put in this rounds entry and the one we are going to do after judging....just a suggestion
Great suggestion!!! I will totally do that! But my grade sheet isn't with me now. I will do it later tonight or in the morning! Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #112
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! ROUND 1 POSTED! Get your entries in by JUNE 30 at 10pm!! Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!♥~♥~~

yay yay yay!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-30-2008, 10:19 PM   #113
goldenpuppylover

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 1 ELIMINATION WILL BE POSTED SOON!! STAY TUNED!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

Finally judging
Old 07-01-2008, 01:15 AM   #114
I'm H2O intolerant..

Arrow Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ELIMINATION FINALLY POSTED FOR ROUND 1! See if you made it! ROUND 2 DEADLINE is JULY 3 at 10 PM!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

Welcome, one and all, to the First Elimination of Top Designer.

First of, let's meet our fabulous judges for today.

Melody - Famous Runway Model and Extreme Fashionista. She will be dicing on the winner today.
Peanut - Extraordinary Interior Designer and Noted Exculsive Item Collector. He excepts to see stuff as funky as his rooms!
:pgn: Bubbles - Incredible Celebrity Chef and Health Nut. She loves simple and elegant.

Alright, evaluation time!

Buttercup1994 with Twinkle
Well done, considering you choose the hardest color! I would have gone with the Kinzville Academy Skirt, one of my personal faves.
I love the shoes! Black and White Sneakers never looked so good!
:pgn:What about the sunglasses? So off! But the sweater is simply chic- totally me!

Skittlesrox2 with Nala
Very Elle Woods! It's almost too much pink, though! I wish I saw a pop of a natural color, like brown.
I love those pants! It's sparking ideas for my next room!
:pgn:Finally!! Comfy looking, and waterproof shoes! But from far away, it looks like a blur of cotton candy...

95cute51 with Honey
Yellow! My fave summer color!! Good choice in the top, but the shoes could have picked up the green in the top.
I liked it! It was kind of unexcepted, which is nice. And the pants were fab-u-lous!
:pgn:I think it looked like a lemon wedge!! But a chic and stylin' one at that!

Goldenpuppylover with Maple
You started out good, but then slowly falled. The jeans were boring! I wished you used more of the icy-blue colors in the bow, though. Nicly done on the top!
I think blue is actually a really easy color. I'm not sure if this outfit would work for me. But it looked great on your chocolately brown fur!
:pgn:I ♥ those shoes! It's like a twist on the boring Kinzville Academy line! Wait to go!!!

Halliepdaly with Pariwinkle
I thought this was ok. Nothing stood out. Never, ever, use pajama or swim clothes when that's not the theme! But I like the colors- nicely blended!
It's crazy-funky!! That's totally me! But the hat was a brand-name, which isn't my fave. Overall, it was pretty good.
:pgn:I disagree! The hat made the outfit! I'm not sure about those shoes, though!!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #115
I'm H2O intolerant..

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 1 ELIMINATION WILL BE POSTED SOON!! STAY TUNED!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

*JuIcY* with Justice
I used to hate white because it never showed against my skin tone, but the belt made it great! Your only flaw was the accessories- I mean too much white makes her look like a bride!
I thought it was a bit boring. The shoes were rocking however! I have to get those!!
:pgn:That look is fantastic!! It's like an inspiration to all chefs! Wait to keep the white fresh with that belt!

MattzKinz with Ripley
Mr. Trendsetter! You make fashion seem cool- and it's a boy wearing it! But the hat was a little off!
Wow! I'm speechless! You create looks that are casually fashionable! And, I'm just saying, it would look great on me!!
:pgn:I like this! I mean, I wasn't getting the hat, but otherwise, great job!

Night Sky with Brooke
I'm not sure I like this. It looks like a funeral outfit. when I think of black, I think rocking and trendy. This is just ok. But that top is sooo chic!
I think it was pretty good, actually! I love those shoes; they make the outfit cool!
:pgn:You have a skin tone similar to mine: black and white. So I would have preferred a pop of color against your skin, but black actually looks professional on you. You had some misses, though, like Melody said.

Soccergirl_22 with Peepers
Well done! Nice touch of the pink bow!! And this color went perfectly with your skin!!
I actually liked this, but it almost looked a bit orange to me...
:pgn: I mean, it was pretty, but I would like to see more of your work. Nice pants!!

So, in order of placing, from highest to lowest:

The winner is will get to use a recipe that has NOT been sloved yet for the next challenge...
Congrads to...
Spoiler: show
Buttercup1994 with Twinkle! that was a splendid job of color and fashion!

2nd Place is...
MattzKinz with Ripley! Make calculated risks next time!

3rd...
95cute51 with Honey! Well done, but make sure it pops and blends!

4th...
Goldenpuppylover with Maple! Just work on the mixing, and your set!

5th...
*JuIcY* with Justice! Your simplicity is unique, but it needs some work! Don't keep us too bored!!

6th...
Soccergirl_22 with Peepers! You take risks, but be careful with them!

7th...
Skittlesrox2 with Nala! Congrad, but work on colors- we don't want to see too much of one color!

Our bottom two are...

Halliepdaly with Pariwinkle and Night Sky with Brooke.

Both of you show potential, but not as strongly as everyone else. Halliepdaly, you rock at colors, but don't blend everything together. Night Sky, you can make fashion seem easy, but fall short on the main idea. This is an extremely hard choice, but the judges have decided.

Night Sky...
You will not be staying with us next week. We are truely sorry, and hope you continue Brooke's dream of becoming a wonderful model.

So that means........
Halliepdaly, you are safe. We want to see your designs, because we know you are passionate about this contest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE, You will design......

A SURPRISE PARTY MENU!

Please read over the Cooking Rules on the 1st page for more info.
Here's Bubbles, your main judge for this challenge:
:pgn: I want an appetizer, main course, drink and dessert for my friend, Arte Fact's Birthday. I want to surprise him. Make the food medium sized, because it's a dance party. Please post pictures. And keep in mind: this must be easy to make, but fancy looking. Get cooking!!!

And you all know Arte- he loves rare looking stuff. Keep him interested, as well as surprised!

---------- Tinkerbelle added 555 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Hello? Anyone on??

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 07-01-2008 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #116

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 1 ELIMINATION FINALLY POSTED! For those who made it, DEADLINE for ROUND 2 is JULY 3 at 10 PM! Get you entries in fast!!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

i will get mine ready...
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #117
I'm H2O intolerant..

Default Re: ~~♥~♥~TINK'S TOP DESIGNER!! **ROUND 1 ELIMINATION FINALLY POSTED! For those who made it, DEADLINE for ROUND 2 is JULY 3 at 10 PM! Get you entries in fast!!!** Watch the race of fashion, menu and room designing!!!♥~♥~~

Ok, great! Good luck!!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #118

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

here is mine

Click the image to open in full size.
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #119
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

oh this sounds Fun!!!! and hard!lol
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #120
I'm H2O intolerant..

Great entry, and yes it is quite hard!! But have fun!!
Closed