Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 11:31 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ~~~contest Fro Best Picture!!!!~~~no Need To Download Or Take Pics!! Easy As 1 2 3......~~~

that is soo cool!!! i LOVE that gry wolf!!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2007, 01:58 PM   #42
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

chica_96 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~~~contest Fro Best Picture!!!!~~~no Need To Download Or Take Pics!! Easy As 1 2 3......~~~

That person who made the gray wolf copied it from glass giant she didn't make it it probably took her like 2 seconds to get it from there. if you go to glassgiant.com and click fun and games you'll see an option of making those things.
chica_96 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 02:04 PM   #43
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

~~~
OO
O

That dude is freaked out. LOL

An exclamation point? LOL

I am clueless.
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 08:15 PM   #44

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

to the person who made the gray wold, you are disqualified. if anyone cheats one more time by getting it from glassgiant or ANYWHERE else, i will have to close this contest thread. sorry.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:53 PM   #45
surfitlikeagirl
Gifted

surfitlikeagirl is on a distinguished road

0 0
- -
- - -
its not great, but its something :]

---------- surfitlikeagirl added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

ahhh that didnt work let me re-do it

---------- surfitlikeagirl added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

0__0
(+++)
..___..

its a frog.. i could re-do the other

---------- surfitlikeagirl added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

still a bit off, but w/e

Last edited by surfitlikeagirl; 12-23-2007 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-24-2007, 08:56 AM   #46
Lost102938

It's a 5

---------- Lost102938 added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

&#9829 &#9289

-----------()

(l)

---------- Lost102938 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I messed up!

---------- Lost102938 added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

..................♥ ♥

.............................()

.......................(l)

Squidward, ignore the dots

---------- Lost102938 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

nevermind it is someone that is looking at their crush, don't ignore the dots!

---------- Lost102938 added 692 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

.................----- -----
..................()......()
......................()

.................._______
..........................(l)

Squidward!!!!!! Ignore the dots!

---------- Lost102938 added 8 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

,,,,,,,,,:::,:::::::::::::~~::=I7$$$$$$$7$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$Z$7?:,,::::::..
,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::~:::~+I$$$$77$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$$$$$$$$$$$777777$$=,,,,:..
,,,,,,,,,,,:::,:::::::::~?$$77$777$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$777$$$$$$7777$$$$$$$7:,..
,,,,,,,,,,,::::::,,,::=IZ$$$$$7$77ZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$$$$77$$$$$$$$$7$?..
,,,,,,,,::::,::,:::,~I$7$$$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..
,,,,,:::::::::::::,7Z$$$7$$$$$Z$$7$$$7$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$..
,,,::::::::::::,,+7$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$..
,,,:::::::::,~:~7Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$..
,,::::~:::::,,~7$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$777777$$$$$$..
::::::,::::~?7$$7$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZOZ$$$$$$$..
:::::::::~?$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZOZZZZZZ$$$$$$7$..
::::::,?7$$Z$$$7$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZOOZZZZZOZZZ$7$$$$77..
::~,:=I$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$$$7$ZOOOZZZZZZZZZ$$7$7$$I=..
::,+7$777$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7ZZOZZZZZZZZZZZZ$7$$$7$$:,..
,,~$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$OOZZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$7$$?~::..
:+7$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7?~~I$OZZZZZZZZZ$$$$$$?~,:::..
?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7$Z+~~~~~?ZZOZZZZ$$$$$$Z7?:,:,::..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I=~~=~=~~?Z$ZZZ$$7$$$I~:,::,,::..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z?~~~~~=~~~~~OZZ7$$$$7?=,::::,,:,:..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$+~~~~~~~~=~~~Z$$7$$I,.,:,,:::::,::..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I7Z7~~~~~~~~~~=~~=+O$?::::::::,:::::::::..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?7+~~~~~~~~~~=~~~=:,::,::::::,,,,:::::..
$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$I$I=:=~~~~~~=~~==~~+=,,:::::::::::::::::..
$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7?==~~~~=~~~~~~~~~==~~?=:,::,::::::::::::::..
$$$$$$$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$OZ=~I+=~~~~~~~~~=~~~~~===?=:,::::::::~:::~:,::..
$$$$$$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZ$=~~7=~~=~~~~~~~~~~==~~?$OI~,:::::::::,::::::,,..
$$$$$$$$ZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$O$Z$=:==I~~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?=,.I:,::~:::::::::,,::+I.
$$$$$$$ZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZOZZ7~~=~I~~==~~~=+=~~~~~~=~+:,+7=,::~:::::::::,:=+7$..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZZZZ7$?~=~==~~=~~~??7=~=~=~~=~+,+7Z$~::~::~:,::,,IIIIII..
$ZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$ZZ$$$$$$7=~~==~~=~~=$$7=~~=~~~~~=+,?7?8+,:,::,~::~+7I?I?II..
Z$$$$$ZZ$$$$$$$$ZZZ$$$$$$$$$?~~~~=~~~~+7=.:II:~~~~~~~=.~7O$+:,::::,,?IIIII??II..
ZZZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$7~~~~~~=~~~?:..I7$$=~~~~~~=..:I$=::,:::~I$7II???III..
$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$O?~~=~=~~~~=.,.~I7=O7~~~~~~=:,.,++:::~:I$$$$$7???II?..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?~=~=~~=~~?,...IIZDO~~~~~~~=+??~~++:,I$Z$$$$$I?I?I?..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$7~~~~~~~~=+.,.,.?I$7=~~==~~=~=~+~=~7?O$$$$$$$$I?I??..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZ$$?~~~~~~===,.,...:=+=~~===~~~=~~I~+~??7$$$$$$$7I?I?..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZ$$$7+~~~=~~=+,.,,,..~??~=~=~~~=~=~+~~~~7I+I$Z$$$$7??I..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$Z7ZZ$$Z7~~~~~~~~=?I++===~~~=~~~~+~=~~+~~~~77II?7$$ZZZ$Z$..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZO+?=?Z$$Z+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~==~=~~~?~==~~~~~=III?II7$$ZZZ+=,,
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z7=~:+?~=~~=~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~=~~~=~=~~~7???7ZZ$ZZ7?++,.
$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$ZZ+~~==+~=~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~=~~=~====~~7IIZ$$$$OI+?++,.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZ===~=I+~~=~=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~=~=+I7I=~~~7?I$$$$$?++??+,.
$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$ZZ$$$7?=~~~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~==??+~+?~~~=7++$$$7Z$++???+,.
$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZZZZZ$$$7+===~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===++II=?7$7?~~~I$+$Z$$$Z??+?+?+,.
$$$$$Z$$ZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$Z$$$$$7=~~~~~==~~~~~~~=~=?I++=+OZZO?I=~7$+7Z$$$ZI+??+??+,.
$$$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$7==~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~=+I??++7$II+=7Z++$$$$$$++?????+,.
ZZZZ$$$$$$$ZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$$$Z$Z==++~~==~~~~~~=~==~==+?I7I?=~~O+?+Z$$$Z7=??????+,.
$$$$ZZ$$$$$ZZ$$$$ZZZ$$$$$$$$$$7~~~===~~~~~~~=~~~~~=~~==~~==~$+++$$$$Z?++?????+,.
Z$$Z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$Z$$$Z$$$$Z+~~~~~~~~~=~==~~~~~==~~~~=~~I????$7777++??????+,.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?~~~~~=~~=~=+~~~~~=~~~~~~~~+$++?I$$$$7++?????++,.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZI=~~~~=~=~~?$Z777I+===~~==7ZZ+?+?Z$7$7++???+?++,.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$+~~~~~~~~=$ZZ$$$$$Z$$$7II7$7$??I+$$$$$++??????+,.
ZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZ7=~~~~~==+=~?$$$$$$Z$7$III?$$Z????+$$7$++??????+,.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$Z+~~~~~~~==~~~=7$$$$ZZ7$?I+I$$Z++??+IZ$Z?++?????+,.

I did not use glassgiant.com, by BFF can do this if she akes her time and she did, she e-mailed me this and said to tell you guys this

Last edited by Lost102938; 12-24-2007 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-24-2007, 09:37 PM   #47

that one is cut!! it definitley looks like a glassgiant thing though...
Closed