Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #31
izzit
Webkinz :)

izzit is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~~~~King OR Queen Webkinz!~~~~

ok thanks will you reseve me a spot for next season then?
izzit is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #32
jet3461

Yes, I will! I will also PM u!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #33
izzit

ok thank you
izzit is offline Male
Old 05-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #34
Ask my 18

nicole817787 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, Thanks! (Never got a PM if you were talking to me)
Old 05-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #35
izzit

when will the next season start?
izzit is offline Male
Old 05-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #36
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

When does the next round start?
Old 05-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #37
jet3461

I just have to finish judging... 'bout 15 minutes!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #38
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

kewl o rama! pm me when round 2 is cuz i'm kinda like trying to make my profile astounding!
Old 05-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #39
jet3461

Welcome to Webkinz World’s Next King or Queen!

Let us meet our judges:

- Oliver!
- Cocoa!
- Yeller!

Individual Evaluations!

Now, remember that this round, one of each of your Webkinz gets sent home… L

IMPORTANT: dazyandoreo! Dropped out! This means that I have planned some surprising twists!

Let’s start with The Arctic Royalties! (MattzKinz)…

:seal: Aquamarine: Your answer to Question #1 was pretty good, but you wouldn’t even give him a chance to let him tell WW why he is doing this?
Your answer to Question #2 was basically exactly what we were looking for… Brilliant!
Your answer to Question #3 was a little selfish… and a little worshipping yourself… lolz

Luigi: Your answer to Question #1 was a little violent… but it was a solution…
Your answer to Question #2 was a little demanding, yet that might be necessary? (?.?.?)
Your answer to Question #3 was simple, yet satisfying…

:pgn: Yoshi: Your answer to Question #1 was unpredictable, but like Luigi, it is a solution…
Your answer to Question #2 was another answer for this question, you were like Aquamarine on this one!
Your answer to Question #3 was like Luigi’s, but it was actually very good! It is nice to see young Lil’kinz knowing that they like others of their own kind! Lol

:husky: Pixie: Your answer to Question #1 was very nice, but a little like Aquamarine’s answer’s comment….
Your answer to Question #2 was a solution, but we felt that it was very good, yet not so good @ the same time…
Your answer to Question #3 was the best we received out of all 16 Webbies! Awesome!

That is it for MattzKinz! Next up is The Extremely Awesomerific Totally Fab Yet Not So Fab Webbies That Popcorn, Watermelons, Blueberry Cheesecake, Spaghetti, and Love the letters ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY&Z and are Paramore and Panic at The Disco Fanatics Flabbergasted force 4!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on! The Sequel!

Okay…

Crème Brulee: Your answer to Question #1 was… well… indescribable… You would have to mine a lot to get the gems needed to take down Arte!
Your answer to Question #2 was very off topic, and you only answered part of the question…
Your answer to Question #3 was just a little too much Crème Brulee for me… And BTW- I DON’T know I want to make you Queen… lol

Snickers: Your answer to Question #1 was pretty well written, but not PRESICELY what we were looking for…
Your answer to Question #2 was very good! Pretty much one thing that was exactly what we wanted!
Your answer to Question #3 was - Crazy!!!!!!! But, pretty good… If you like candy, of course

:chi: Chi-Chi: Your answer to Question #1 was crazy! Yet, it shows care for Webkinz World wanting to stop the evil forces of Rare Items! Lol
Your answer to Question #2 was wonderful!
Your answer to Question #3 was not that good… Queen’s do not HAVE to be pretty! (;

Licorice- All of yours were not that good… /-:

That’s it for wikylo! Next up is The Wacky Ice Cream Sundaes! (OceanBluue)

Okay…

Brown Dog Charlie: Your answer to Question #1 was simple, yet very good! But, Arte may not comply…
Your answer to Question #2 was written very well! We ♥’d it!
Your answer to Question #3 was AWESOMERIFIC! (ßlolz… got that form wik.) We ♥ that u have confidence!

Pecan: Your answer to Question #1 was very good! Perfect, actually!
Your answer to Question #2 was very well written, also!
Your answer to Question #3 was a just a smidge worse than your others… =]

:kanga: Sydney: Your answer to Question #1 was, well, you wouldn’t do anything to stop a rampaging traitor?! Lol
Your answer to Question #2 was GREAT! We love your opinion on that! You really showed out on that question!
Your answer to Question #3 was kooleotastic! (ß I made ^ that one!)

:chi: Taco: Your answer to Question #1 was… well… you said ‘Yes!’… that was not a yes or no Q… But the rest of your answer was awesomerific!
Your answer to Question #2 was… I PMed u on the thought of it being a trick question. But nice thinking!
Your answer to Question #3 was a little like some others, but very good!

Eliminations…

Now, one person from each team is going home, and that person EXCEPT FOR THE BEST TEAM!

^
|

One twist!

Now…

Would The Arctic Royalties step forth…

We feel that all of your lil’kinz answers were a little crazy, but they are lil’kinz, and that is expected… All of your lil’ guys are safe.

Pixie and Aquamarine…

We feel that Pixie…

You WERE AWESOME! You are safe!

Unfortunately, Aqua leaves us tonight…
Would The Extremely Awesomerific Totally Fab Yet Not So Fab Webbies That Popcorn, Watermelons, Blueberry Cheesecake, Spaghetti, and Love the letters ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY&Z and are Paramore and Panic at The Disco Fanatics Flabbergasted force 4!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on! The Sequel! Please step forth…

All of your answers were crazy, and we just want you to listen to your comments… Licorice…

You are leaving us tonight…

That means OceanBluue and The Wacky Ice Cream Sundaes are safe! Yay!

That leaves 18 people left in the competition…

If a ♂male got eliminated off of your team this week, a ♀female will get eliminated next week, vice a versa…

OceanBluue, it doesn’t matter which gender gets voted of next week on u… J

~Oliver, Cocoa, and Yeller

Dang it! I 4got sp0ngeb0br0cksny!

Quckie here:

Sp0nge:

Jumanji leaves us tonight…

THAT LEAVES 17 ppl!

Once again…

~Oliver, Cocoa and Yeller!

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Heyyyyy! Results r in! lol ^^ DUH!

Last edited by jet3461; 05-09-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost