Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
I am......
Gifted

Espeon129 is on a distinguished road

Default ~~~~Espeon129's Room Design Contest~~~

Hello everyone! This is Espeon129's Room Design Contest! Where you show off your most prized rooms! Now that you know what the contest is about... Lets get on with the important stuff:
RULES:
1) Follow the WI contest rules!
2) Don't say mean things to people who have posted their rooms.
3) Please be able to post pictures of your rooms! That is the only way I will be able to see them!
4) Limit for Rooms: 6
JUDGES:
:sch:Shanza: When she was a young Schnauzer, Shanza loved dreaming up rooms! She never did have the money to buy them, but if you check out her blueprints, you'd be amazed!
:turt: Turtura: Turtura was a big room designer back in the 80's. He designed rooms for all the big shots in Hollywood. He is still living, but not many people recognize his talents. He is hoping that after this contest, he will get big again!
Goldilocks: Goldilocks was a cat who was great in looking at furniture. She was big on where the furniture was placed in the room and what colors the furniture was. She is now in her 50's but still enjoys helping people out with furniture.
PRIZES!!!:
1st Place Winner will get: 10 PSF'S and 8 Recipes and 3 foods from the W-Shop of their Choice
2nd Place Winner will get: 6 PSF'S and 5 Recipes and 2 foods from the W-Shop of their choice
3rd Place Winner will get: 3 PSF'S and 3 Recipes and 1 food from the W-Shop of their choice
That's just about everything! If there are any questions, feel free to ask! If I find that lots of people are entering and lots of people win, then there WILL BE A 2ND ROUND!
Oh, and please make rooms decorated! Don't post rooms that are for storage. There is no theme, so just have fun, enjoy, and POST AWAY!!
Scores, Ratings will be given out of 10's!:
Juliaandella's Score's and Comments: Shanza: 8/10, Very Good! I loved your Party Room! It was very lively and had a lot of energy in it! I suggest you put some more things into your Circus Room and Garden 2, otherwise, I loved it! Turtura: 9/10, I loved it! I think your Party Room was the best though. It was very colorful. I agree with Shanza though, you might want to put some more things into your Garden 2. Goldilocks: 8/10, I have to say, for the 1st set of rooms we've seen, it was pretty impressive! I loved your Party Room, like my fellow judges have said and I think your Garage was really good too. But I think your Game Room should have more games.

Last edited by Espeon129; 07-02-2008 at 03:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Default Re: ~~~~Espeon129's Room Design Contest~~~

I'll post a few of my favorite rooms...they aren't that creative, but I spent a lot of time collecting and trading to get them the way I want them

So anyway, here are my entries

My garage:

*delete*

My Game Room:

*delete*

Here is my Circus theme room:

*delete*

I have several yards...here are my two favorites:

*delete*

*delete*

Here is my all-time favorite room...my party room! Everywhere you look, there is some toy to play with...Snow Machine, Cloud Machine, W Cares TV, Party Machine, Star Blaster, Genie Lamp...anyway, it's where I mostly "hang out."

*delete*

Anyway, thanks for the fun contest

***Sorry, I'm withdrawing from the contest. I didn't realize a minimum number of people had to enter or I wouldn't have any chance at the prizes advertised. Just not the kind of contest I like to enter. Hope you understand. You may want to say that in the first post to avoid misunderstandings. ***

Last edited by juliaandella; 07-04-2008 at 11:26 PM..
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 03:22 AM   #3
I am......
Gifted

Juliaandella, the judges loved your rooms! You can either scroll up to check out your score, or read it right here.
Juliaandella's Score's and Comments: Shanza: 8/10, Very Good! I loved your Party Room! It was very lively and had a lot of energy in it! I suggest you put some more things into your Circus Room and Garden 2, otherwise, I loved it! Turtura: 9/10, I loved it! I think your Party Room was the best though. It was very colorful. I agree with Shanza though, you might want to put some more things into your Garden 2. Goldilocks: 8/10, I have to say, for the 1st set of rooms we've seen, it was pretty impressive! I loved your Party Room, like my fellow judges have said and I think your Garage was really good too. But I think your Game Room should have more games.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:30 AM   #4
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Thanks for the comments Hopefully some others will enter soon...I love seeing everybody's rooms
Old 07-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
I am......
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
Thanks for the comments Hopefully some others will enter soon...I love seeing everybody's rooms
Me too! Thank you for entering!

---------- Espeon129 added 809 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Come on! Anyone? This is fun!

Last edited by Espeon129; 07-02-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-04-2008, 01:35 AM   #6
juliaandella
Gifted

When is the judging?
Old 07-04-2008, 05:21 AM   #7
I am......
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
When is the judging?
For the prizes? That's gonna have to be when at least 5 people enter.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:21 AM   #8
I am......
Gifted

Bump Bump Bump!!!
Closed