Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 07:07 AM   #51
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: | TEAMS ARE MADE! PLEASE GET YOUR PICS: ljfyle | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

I wanted lady10 to come over but we have to lug my sister around to her freind's house and stuff, as usual. LOL one time lady and I made this cookie that was like 9 inches in diameter it was hillarious! and we poked a hole in the middle and it looked like a doughnut and was square shaped. xDD
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #52
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: | TEAMS ARE MADE! PLEASE GET YOUR PICS: ljfyle | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

wish i culda entered. u shud get this outta ur sigg.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #53
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the delay! x]

Here's London. She is wearing this around the house, and she doesn't feel the need for shoes if she's only in the house. She is wearing a Skirt, A sideway's, cool hat, and a jean vest. She is a punk! xD (But she is indenial xD)
Click the image to open in full size.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #54
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

YaY! ReSuLtS!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:00 PM   #55
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: | I AM JUDGING NOW. xD | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Okay, I am judging now!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #56
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: | I AM JUDGING NOW. xD | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Yay! Bring them on! Oh yeah! I am excited and hyper and listenin to all my favorite songs! I LIKE PUDDING AND JELL-O!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #57
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Welcome everyone to our first session of judging! Let's welcome our judges .. !

Skye !
:deer: Dawn !
Buttons !

Okay, the judges' are going to say their favorite and least favorite on every team. Just be aware that just because you weren't the favorite, don't think that we didn't like your outfit. We often had to choose out of 2 or 3 people for the favorite on each team.

PURPLE TEAM:

FAVORITEEE : BRANDI

LEAST FAVORITEEE : NIBBLES

BLUE TEAM:

FAVORITEEE : KENYA

LEAST FAVORITEEE : BAILEY

GREEN TEAM:

FAVORITEEE : KAHLEN

LEAST FAVORITEEE : VENUS

Now, the people that are the least favorites are the ones that might be eliminated, like a bottom 3. Each team's average will determine who's safe and who's not.

The team with the highest average and the person who is definitely safe is ..

Spoiler: show

The Purple Team with an average of 4.8 !
Congrats Nibbles, your safe !

Okay, we have Bailey from Blue and Venus from Green. The team in second and the person who is definitely safe is ..

The Blue Team with an average of 4.4 !
Congrats Bailey, your safe !

So, we are very sorry! The Green Team had an average of 4, which is still really good, but not good enough to beat the other teams. So,

Venus and cutiebug343, but you're leaving us tonight. We are so sorry! Don't stop modeling!

Okay for the rest of you, here's the next round.

Pick ANY character from ANY TV show you know and dress up as them.

You can either ..

1. Match their outfit.
- OR -
2. Match their personality.

If you're doing 1, then I NEED a pic of the outfit you're matching.

If you're doing 2, I NEED a brief description of the character you matching the personality of.

PURPLE TEAM IS THE ONLY TEAM WHO MAY USE KINZSTYLE.

GOOD LUCK !

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12TH AT 7:00PM EST/KT.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #58
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12th AT 7:00pm KT/EST! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Okie doke! Hmmm I don't watch much TV besides politics and non tv showish things...can it be from a movie? Or newschannel? Senator Palin might have some outfits I could match.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #59
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12th AT 7:00pm KT/EST! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Okie doke! Hmmm I don't watch much TV besides politics and non tv showish things...can it be from a movie? Or newschannel? Senator Palin might have some outfits I could match.
Sure, that's fine!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:27 PM   #60
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

London is modeling after Courtney from Total Drama Island.!

We are doing Number 1!

Here is my point of view. The flip flops are Courtney's shoes, the shorts are her shorts. (LOL). and then the shirt is kinda flip-flopped around. So just pretend that the shirts inside is grey, and the shirts sleeves are white.
I hope you like it! ~♥~London
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
london's tag! ♥