Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #41
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: * ONE MORE SPOT LEFT! * sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *FOR THOSE WHO ASKED: YOU MAY USE KINZSTYLE!*

Name of Pet: Nibbles
Type of Pet. mouse
Gender of Pet. girl
Are you committed. YES!!!!
Pic. (Theme: Anything!)

Nibbles is modeling her cute yet casual look! She is wearing her gathered top, jeans, mary janes, and pick hat! Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 5.png (45.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 10-02-2008 at 06:46 PM..
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #42
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: * ONE MORE SPOT LEFT! * sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *FOR THOSE WHO ASKED: YOU MAY USE KINZSTYLE!*

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
Hold me a spot! Just getting pic!
YESSSSSS! I KNEW POSTING ON MY FRIEND'S PROFILES WHO WERE ONLINE WOULD WORK! WOOT! LOL!

Teams coming up in a bit!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #43
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: | TEAMS BEING DECIDED! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Sweetness! Can't wait!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #44
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Default Re: | TEAMS BEING DECIDED! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Okay, I wrote every model's name on a small piece of paper and I put them all in a cup and I am gonna shake it up and mark a P on the first 5 I pick, a B on the second 5 I pick and a G on the last 5 I pick. I am gonna post the people on each team as I find out! Hope you get the teams/members you wanted! :]

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 11 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Okay, welcome people to the .. TEAM PICKING!

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO GET PICS IN! I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THEIR TEAMS!

Okay, here we go ..
NOTE: I am finding this out as I post.

PURPLE TEAM:
- Brandi the Gray Arabian and TexasGirl8
- London the Pink Pony and OceanBluue
- Nibbles the Lil White Mouse and gottaluvjoe
- Flower the Skunk and mypetszrock
- Dakota the Clydesdale and dazyandoreo!

BLUE TEAM:
- Mali the Lioness and wikylo
- Sahara the Velvety Elephant and In The Sun
- Bailey the Pink Pony and thekatie0409
- Lola the Black & White Cheeky Dog and Star52995
- Kenya the Lioness and ButterCup1994

GREEN TEAM:
- Caramel the Lil Cocker Spaniel and IceBrownie
- London the Black Poodle and ljfyle
- Salsa the Chihuahua and gmk1996
- Kahlen the Pink & White Cat and volleyuup
- Venus the Love Puppy and cutiebug343

We hope for the best for all the teams! See ya at the judging! Remember to get your pics!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 10-02-2008 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #45
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I sent you the outfit. WW is not working for me.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #46
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: | TEAMS ARE MADE! PLEASE GET YOUR PICS! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

ok, whats the theme??

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Ok, My WW is not working but I have one pic of her

Click the image to open in full size.

Sahara, She is the Beach Princess!

Last edited by In The Sun; 10-02-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #47
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: | TEAMS ARE MADE! PLEASE GET YOUR PICS! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

ww wont work.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #48
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Works for me! I have a lil black poodle so if you needed me too, lj, I could put it on him and pretend it's london.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #49
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

ok. i am fixing to enter!

---------- mypetszrock added 5 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

intoducing FLOWER!!!! YEAH! this is her first contest, but i KNOW she will done fine!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by mypetszrock; 10-02-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:56 AM   #50
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Thanks In the Sun and myp! volley, I have your pic, but silly me, I forgot to post it! As long as I know you're outfit that's fine, but I will try and post it. I have a friend coming over after school and we're making cookies! WOOT! LOL! He's one of my BEST friends. So, I might be able to post it like .. 10:00pm my time. I'll have to see though.

Now we need .. lj's London, you're the last one. Please try and get it ASAP. Ask around, I know Tex said she had a Lil Black Poodle. And I have Lil one and Webkinz one. Thanks. :]
Closed

Tags
london's tag! ♥