Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 09:03 PM   #201
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28 *MAY CHANGE* | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

I will post this week. Tomorrow or Wednesday probably. Thank you
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 07:50 PM   #202
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28 *MAY CHANGE* | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

May I please be excused for this round, I am on vacation and I can only go on for a few minutes. Thanks!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #203
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
May I please be excused for this round, I am on vacation and I can only go on for a few minutes. Thanks!
Okay! Have fun!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #204
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Here we are :

Click the image to open in full size.

Please tell us when results are up thanks!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #205
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

we are comin...

---------- ljfyle added 23 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

I accidentally put shoes on there xP
So pretend they arent on her
Click it to make bigger

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-29-2008 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #206
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Here's Brandi!
Brandi isn't as into santakinz as she used to, but she still loves xmas!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #207
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE BEING POSTED! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Welcome back and thanks for being quick! But, we felt that this was one of the worst rounds yet .. To the judges!

Skye!
:deer: Dawn!
and Buttons!

PURPLE TEAM:
(Nibbles was excused.)

FAVORITEEE - BRANDI

LEAST FAVORITEEE - LONDON

BLUE TEAM:

FAVORITEEE - LOLA

LEAST FAVORITEEE - KENYA

GREEN TEAM:

FAVORITEEE - LONDON

LEAST FAVORITEEE - KAHLEN

Now, the team who had the highest average of 4.5 is ..

Spoiler: show
THE GREEN TEAM!

CONGRATS! Now, it's between the Purple Team and the Blue Team .. and, with an average of 3.5, is ..

THE BLUE TEAM!

Congrats! But, that means that ..

London will be leaving us.

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE DO NOT STOP MODELING. IF YOU STOP MODELING, I WILL GO TO OCEAN'S PROFILE AND LEAVE A MILLION AND ONE MESSAGES EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU START AGAIN.

Okay, so there are two people on each team. This round will determine who's going to the Top 3!

EVERYONE MAY USE KINZSTYLE.

Make this outfit AH-MAZINGGGG because you could miss your chance!

DEADLINE: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6 @ MIDNIGHT

GOOD LUCK!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #208
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! NEW DEADLINE: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6 @ MIDNIGHT! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Well, since this decides the Top Three (duh duh duh duh duuuuuh!!) Lola wanted to look extra special. She put on one of her most prettiest outfits. She is very excited, but nervous, to see if her or Kenya make to the top three for the blue team.

Good luck everyone!!
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #209
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! NEW DEADLINE: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6 @ MIDNIGHT! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

My Webkinz and I will NEVER stop modeling. Thanks for the opportunity sp0nge!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #210
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Kahlen will step up her game plan! We'll have our pic in on Monday!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
london's tag! ♥