Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #191
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: | MARIO DRESS UP RESULTS ARE UP! NEW DEADLINE IS: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23 @ 7pm SHARP! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Thanks, ButterCup! You did well too! Also, I love your avvie!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #192
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: | MARIO DRESS UP RESULTS ARE UP! NEW DEADLINE IS: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23 @ 7pm SHARP! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
Wow, that looks great Ocean!! Fantastic Job!

Thank You!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 05:23 PM   #193
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
Good job, volley. Everybody has got me scared LOL.
BOOOO! We are very scary, aren't we?
Haha, You did very good though, so I wouldn't be that scared!
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #194
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE BEING POSTED! | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Hello! We are back! Judging will be short today, so you don't have to sit there reading much. LOL! Our judges,

Skye!
:deer: Dawn!
and Buttons!

Okay, 3 people didn't post,

From the Purple Team; mypetszrock and dazyandoreo!
From the Blue Team; wikylo

So they are automatically eliminated from the competition. Sorry.

So that means that everyone else is safe! Congratulations! The next round's theme is,

Christmas morning!

What are you going to wear on Christmas morning? Well, show us!

*EVERYONE MAY USE KINZSTYLE!*

Good Luck!

DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28 @ 5pm
(Let's see how this works out because I made the deadline shorter than a week ..)
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #195
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28 *MAY CHANGE* | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

I have had this round before LOL. I will post ASAP. Thanks!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #196
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28 *MAY CHANGE* | sp0nge's WNTM WAR: NEW SEASON ONE! *NO more entries being accepted!*

Well, on Christmas Morning, after we open all of the presents, we have to go to church, so Lola changes out of her pajamas and has to look fancy and pretty for church. We went for the delicate bow ties look.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Starr52995; 11-24-2008 at 05:45 PM..
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #197
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Here is London on the Purple Team dressing in Christmas Morning!
Click the image to open in full size.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-24-2008, 08:11 AM   #198
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hmm. I think I have an idea.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #199
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Hi, everyone! Yeah, I found access to a computer but no access to WW. Anyways, Kahlen would be so excited for the presents that she'd just stay in her pajamas! Her pajamas include her mocassins (her slippers), plain purple t-shirt, pink pajama bottoms, and a pink bow.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:25 PM   #200
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Great, nice!

volley, what you did is fine, I can picture it perfectly.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Closed

Tags
london's tag! ♥