Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous
i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: ○ |RESULTS UP! NEW ROUND!| Welcome to Season 1 of WEBKINZ SHEAR GENIUS!! Hosted by your home dawgs, WIK .&&. KGIRL! No more spots, but feel free to watch! ○

View Post Originally Posted by x pookie x
now how about skim milk! *says mm sarcastically and rubs stomach*
*pours skim milk all over i love ducks*
bwahaha!!! evil me!
Congratz! i will still come to watch and plz pm me when the next Shear Genis is. Thanx for a great contest!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #332
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: ○ |RESULTS UP! NEW ROUND!| Welcome to Season 1 of WEBKINZ SHEAR GENIUS!! Hosted by your home dawgs, WIK .&&. KGIRL! No more spots, but feel free to watch! ○

yay!!!!! im gonna work my best! thank you! you did great, wetmore and ducks! wish me luck!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:02 PM   #333

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

.. i will! ..

---------- i love ducks added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

i put a tag on there!

Last edited by i love ducks; 11-27-2008 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #334
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

hey, what about me? XP
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 10:18 PM   #335
Edward Cullen is a

wetmore1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratz Pookie!!!

---------- wetmore1000 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

also................ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Last edited by wetmore1000; 11-23-2008 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #336

kittykinz......for good luck??
Old 11-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #337

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll post a round when I think of one. :]

---------- kgirl72 added 35 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

...It's time for...
!THE FINALE!
For the last round, you must design a runway with five different hairstyles!
The must all be related somehow though!

The person with the best runway show, is the WINNER!

We can't wait to see your brilliant ideas!

Last edited by kgirl72; 11-24-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:56 PM   #338

Default Re: ○ |FINALE TIME!| Welcome to Season 1 of WEBKINZ SHEAR GENIUS!! Hosted by your home dawgs, WIK .&&. KGIRL! No more spots, but feel free to watch! ○

all on our model from before? i will get to work. :]
Old 11-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #339
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ○ |FINALE TIME!| Welcome to Season 1 of WEBKINZ SHEAR GENIUS!! Hosted by your home dawgs, WIK .&&. KGIRL! No more spots, but feel free to watch! ○

Use whatever models you may want kittty! =)
Old 11-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #340

seriously? gr. i already am on my 4th on the black & white cat... i'll just keep her. can i have an explaination for each style?
Closed

Tags
good luck peepz!, good luck pookie, happy thanksgiving!, igotsecondplace!!, kitty won!, le finale!!