Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 07:16 AM   #41
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: From the creator of Webkinz World Horse Show, Webkinz World Cat Show! Need 9 more Cats!

Ok here is Pumpkins entry outfit!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPumpkin.jpg (48.6 KB, 5 views)
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #42
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: From the creator of Webkinz World Horse Show, Webkinz World Cat Show! Need 9 more Cats!

Please enter!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #43
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I'll PM around some and see what I can do.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #44
Wish Upon a
Webkinz :)

maxbear will become famous soon enough

ooo! Yah! Hopefully I'll do better in this than the horse show!

Cat Name: Blossom
Cat Type: B/W Cat
Cat Gender: Girl
Are you commited?: Yes
The statment,
We, maxbear and Blossom,, promise to stay committed to this thread and post our pics ASAP after results are posted.
Can you take pics?: yes
Entry Pic: I'm having trouble w/ WW, I'll get pic in soon!
maxbear is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #45
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: From the creator of Webkinz World Horse Show, Webkinz World Cat Show! Need 8 more Cats!

I'm getting a pink & White cat today, so i'll enter her when i get back from getting her....

but i need name suggestions!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #46
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: From the creator of Webkinz World Horse Show, Webkinz World Cat Show! Need 8 more Cats!

At one point I was going to get one (I got the black and white cheeky instead) and I was going to name it Charlotte or Frenchie (from Grease) but I also like the name Violet.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #47
Wish Upon a

maxbear will become famous soon enough

ok, here's Blossom's pic! This is her favorite outfit! The white jeans and pink top stand out on her black fur, and look super cute! it's also really comforatable!!

Here she is!!

Click the image to open in full size.
maxbear is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 AM   #48

fab_kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: From the creator of Webkinz World Horse Show, Webkinz World Cat Show! Need 16 more Cats!

Well I guess I can enter my cat Nikki. My username is sammyrocker356

How do you put pictures in?
fab_kinz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #49
Gift Guru

Well, do you have mac or windows? Wait...do you know how to take a screen shot?
Old 08-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #50
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

(I gotta join )
Domino
black and white
girl
totally
We, (popcornkernel and Domino), promise to stay committed to this thread and post our pics ASAP after results are posted.
yeah
Click the image to open in full size.
popcornkernel is offline Female
Closed