Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #321
Gifted

gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity
gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! | Webkinz World Cat Show! NO MORE ENTRIES! But feel free to watch!

Please post people!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #322
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: | RESULTS ARE UP! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! | Webkinz World Cat Show! NO MORE ENTRIES! But feel free to watch!

bbbbbuuuuummmmmmmmppppppp
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #323
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Postith peopleith! xD I can't wait to see if I'm in the next round! =]
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #324
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: | I AM JUDGING! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! | Webkinz World Cat Show! NO MORE ENTRIES! But feel free to watch!

Okay, I am judging now!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 31 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Okay! We're back with judging! Let's welcome your judges!

Honey!
Mitzi!
and Jack O'Lantern!

Well, some people didn't post, some people didn't do so good and some people did excellent! So, we are going to act like this round never happened and pick the Top 3 from the other photos/outfits. The people who didn't post,

Pumpkin and Domino

are the only ones who don't have a chance of making it into the Top 3 .. sorry!

Okay, I will eliminate people one by one.

*Friends: Judging comes before friendship, if I eliminate you, I am sorry. I hope we can still be friends. *

Okay,

Layla
Lucille
Cacao
Rose Petal
Sparkle
Mocha Mint
Cherry
Jinx

The first person out is ..

(These are in no particular order)

Cherry, you were good but you never really stood out.

Layla
Lucille
Cacao
Rose Petal
Sparkle
Mocha Mint
Cherry
Jinx

The next person out is ..

Sparkle, you often had flaws with your outfits.

Layla
Lucille
Cacao
Rose Petal
Sparkle
Mocha Mint
Cherry
Jinx

Cacao, this was a hard decision, but you never really stood out.

Layla
Lucille
Cacao
Rose Petal
Sparkle
Mocha Mint
Cherry
Jinx

Rose Petal, your outfits were usually good, but not always.

Layla
Lucille
Cacao
Rose Petal
Sparkle
Mocha Mint
Cherry
Jinx

Okay, now 4 more are left and 3 spots in the Top 3.

Layla and Lucille ..

Spoiler: show
YOUR BOTH IN THE TOP 3! CONGRATS!

Now,

Mocha Mint and Jinx ..

This was a SUPER hard decision but we decided to keep ..

Spoiler: show
MOCHA MINT!

Sorry Jinx!

So, we are very sorry to see ..

Cacao
Sparkle
Rose Petal
Cherry
and Jinx

go.. we had to think really hard about our decisions because we were confronted with 8

AH-MAZING

cats.

Now, let's congratulate our Top 3 ..

LAYLA!
LUCILLE!
and
MOCHA MINT!

You three need to dress up in your favorite outfit for the finale!

But, you also need to choose two of your favorite outfits (they have to be your's) from the past rounds!

The rounds were ..

- Anything & Everything
- Cat University
- Naptime
- The Chase
^
(even though we acted as if it never happened, you may use the pic)

You have to re-post the two you want to use for the finale WITH the favorite outfit pic.

When you all choose, post & re-post, I will make a poll and WI will vote for the winner!

Good Luck!

I AM MAKING THE FARM ANIMAL SHOW TODAY!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 10-01-2008 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 10-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #325
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: | I AM JUDGING! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! | Webkinz World Cat Show! NO MORE ENTRIES! But feel free to watch!

YESYESYES!! I literally started jumping up and down!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #326

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Okay... I can't take pictures anyways. xD
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #327
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

YAHOO! Okay well I will do that ASAP!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #328
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

aw shucks.

Ahh well, congrats u guys! Goood luck!

Sparkle and I wish the best to all of you! Thanks for having us!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #329
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wait...but what if their favorite outfit was their entry pic? lol Let me go see if it is....I also have another outfit that's her favorite.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #330
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: | TOP 3 DECIDED! COME CHECK IT OUT! | Webkinz World Cat Show! NO MORE ENTRIES! But feel free to watch!

Come on, let's the pics in people.. or as I should say .. KITTY CATS and people. xD
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Closed