Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 09:08 PM   #61
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 7! NO more spots left!

View Post Originally Posted by mileycyrus15
i tought i join this?
Yes, but it was too late. I'm sorry mileycyrus15. I did it on a first come, first serve basis.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 09:11 PM   #62
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ha, I know the feeling. When I had no internet, and I was on my uncles computer (one or two days after I had lost the inetrnet) I had 40 something notifications, mostly people getting agitated with me not posting my entries, and lady10 going "Grace, where are you? Get online!" "Hellooooooo?" "Gosh, why aren't you on?!!? I have to tell you sometjing!"
"Grace, I met somebody on vacay today! But I can't tell you the details until you get on...."
Hehe!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #63
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Haha! I am glad someone understands!

Does anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance here?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:23 PM   #64
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Nope! I watch life time movies, HGTV, the news, Food network, discovery channel, and history channel shows. And a few reality shows in the fall.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

And Grease & Hairspray over and over for the zillionth time! I know almost all the lines and every single word to each song.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-31-2008 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 09:29 PM   #65
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

I love Hairspray! Even if I'm a guy! My friends, who are also guys, love Hairspray too! When they come over my house, they go right to my room and put on Hairspray songs. We are very invloved in theater. Last year, for our school play, we did Little Shop of Horrors. One of my my friends got the part of Seymour and the other was Skip Snip. I was Bernstein. I also watch Food Network though. I was watching it with my Grandpa. Yesterday we saw Bobby Flay and this guy who was in a Oyster Cutting Contest or something..
Old 07-31-2008, 09:32 PM   #66
Gift Guru

OMG, really? I know a guy or two that likes the movie. I'm about to turn it on. Ask lady10, I am obsessed, not to mention, my favorite actor James Marsden is in it! I love Grease too....those are THE BEST movies EVER! I love musicals.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-31-2008 at 09:34 PM..
Old 07-31-2008, 09:48 PM   #67
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
OMG, really? I know a guy or two that likes the movie. I'm about to turn it on. Ask lady10, I am obsessed, not to mention, my favorite actor James Marsden is in it! I love Grease too....those are THE BEST movies EVER! I love musicals.
Yeah, they really are! I saw Grease on Broadway in November of '07. It was actually really good! I also saw Mary Poppins on Broadway.. SPECTACULAR. Mary Poppins was just incredible! I really want to see Hairspray on Broadway. We aren't to far from NYC so, we get there every so often. Last Thursday we were there with some of my cousins and my Grandma and two of my Aunts and we ate at Planet Hollywood (Random? I know!) And I love that place! They had the Jonas Brother's Handprints there and my sister and cousin (who are older than me and only 3 months apart from eachother and who are inseperateable) were like all over their handprints! Taking pics with their phones and touching it and my sister was like "OMG! I touched the same thing that Joe Jonas touched!" And my other cousin (the inseperateable one) yeah, she said the same thing except about Nick Jonas' handprint! My other cousin, he pretends that he loves Kevin Jonas.. LOL! He's so funny! I was like, "Oh look, Kevin Jonas'" and he was like.. "OMG! KEVIN?!" LOL! But we know he's joking.. Have you ever been to Planet Hollywood?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #68
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sponge, do you want to get my pic now?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #69
Gift Guru

When I was like 2 or 3. I thought it was just the best thing ever. LOL. I have never seen a Broadway play before......

The Jonas Brothers.....ugh. My older sister likes Joe Jonas, and my lady10 likes one of them, and it's SOO bothersome!

This is a bit off topic, but it's really funny. My 2nd cousin (I think that's what it is...my cousin's son) who is 5 or 6, said he didn't want to go to heaven. My cousin asked why, and he said "Because, all they do up there is go bowling and slam doors." LOL! Get it? Because they always say thunder and lightning is god bowling and slamming doors? LOL
Old 07-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #70
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
When I was like 2 or 3. I thought it was just the best thing ever. LOL. I have never seen a Broadway play before......

The Jonas Brothers.....ugh. My older sister likes Joe Jonas, and my lady10 likes one of them, and it's SOO bothersome!

This is a bit off topic, but it's really funny. My 2nd cousin (I think that's what it is...my cousin's son) who is 5 or 6, said he didn't want to go to heaven. My cousin asked why, and he said "Because, all they do up there is go bowling and slam doors." LOL! Get it? Because they always say thunder and lightning is god bowling and slamming doors? LOL
LOL! That is so funny! OMG! Speaking of numbered cousins.. LOL, I in 3rd Grade there was this kid.. let's call him whatever we'll call him his real name, Gerald and we never knew eachother (He was the one who got the part of Seymour) and we found out that we were 3rd cousins! And it was so weird because now we are like best friends!
Closed

Tags
awesome contest!, in the sun, judges were here!, manatees r cool!, my name is oceanbluue!, mypetszrock was here!, nicoal is awesome!!, sponge rocks!!