Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default ||-||=Dancing With The Kinz! NO SPOTS! Please join us next time!||-PAIRS WILL BE ANNOUNCED NO LATER THAN MONDAY NIGHT!-||

Hello there, and welcome to DANCING.....WITH THE KINZ! I'm Brandi, your host! First, let's meet our amazing judges!

Louis [Audience: ??? WHO?]
You may not recognize him by his real name, most people call him Mr. Cranky Pants. [Audience: Oh yeah! I remember him] He writes in Blue Louis, care to tell us about yourself?
Nah. You all think you're all that just because you put on shiny gold shoes every day and dance around. Hmph. In my day.... Ok then. I always write in purple. Louis always finds SOMETHING wrong with every preformance. Just ignore him. LOL.

:ccat:Kat
Kat is a famous coreographer and is nice, but tells you striaght up. She writes in orange.

And Lava :tdf: He's um, well, unqique. He uses too many metaphores and similies.
BRANDI! You look like a graceful swan eating a fish emerging from a rock!
Ummm....thanks? lol

Okay, let me explain how this works:

You will sign up either a BOY or a GIRL pet. Only one. Then, we will pair you up w/ someone else and tada! You have a team. Each round, we'll post a type of DANCE and you and your partner will have to take a pic in outfits for the dance, and pick a SONG. You will be judged 1-10 by all three of our wonderful judges. Whoever has the lowest score leaves us.

PRIZES
---Undecided....pending-----
Only food prizes are allowed - smitchell
{I know smitchell, we are still deciding how many PSFs to give out. Thanks for the reminder! ~Tex}
RULES

~NO whining if you don't get the partner you wanted
~NO quitting! WE WILL NOT HAVE QUITTERS! If you drop out, you aren't aloud in any more seasons. If you have a good reason (which wikylo, jet, and I will decide) we might let it go and allow you to quit.
~YOU MUST POST YOUR PIC BY THE DEADLINE!
-any couple who fails to complete the round gets 40% of their score taken away. That could cause you to be eliminated. If your partner doesn't respond after a while, just submit your entry ALONE without your partner and we'll take care of it.
~NO FIGHTING, NAME CALLING, BEING RUDE, HATE TAGS, ETC. That is completely disrespectful and you will get yourself in deep doo doo if we feel you were out of line.
~With each round's entry, you are required to have some bloopers from 'rehersals' to entertain the judges and increase your score. If you don't, you will have a lesser score
~Don't throw a hissy fit if you are eliminated.
~Please post a trigger fish icon in the password section of the form if you read all the rules.

FORM
Pet name:
Pet type:
Are you committed?[you better be. xDD]:
Pet gender:
statement: I, (WI User here), PROMISE to work with my partner, follow all rules, and stay committed to this thread.

CREDITS:
Brandi- TexasGirl8 (call me Tex)
Louis- TexasGirl8
Lava- wikylo (call him wik or wikylo)
Kat- Elephant (call him Elephant or jet)

Good luck!

~Brandi
~Louis
~Lava
~Kat

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-11-2008 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: Pickles are dancing in the rain wearing togas. THAT'S WHY! lol
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
jet3461
Webkinz :)

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ||-||=Dancing With The Kinz! 12 girl spots 12 boy spots up for grabs=||-|| UNDER CONTRUCTION NO POSTING YET

I am ready for action, Tex!
Elephant is offline Male
Old 09-21-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ||-||=Dancing With The Kinz! 12 girl spots 12 boy spots up for grabs=||-|| UNDER CONTRUCTION NO POSTING YET

Cool jet! Okay so how does the front look? Wik is going to make somethin fer the front post. I thhink we can open it up, don't you?
Old 09-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #4
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

herr i am! xD

I am as ready to start as a mayfly is ready to hatch and begin it's short but well-spent life!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Okay, I'll go open up the thread.
Oh boy here we go. Next thing you know we'll be housing a bunch of premadonnas who have record deals. TEX! You are not pointing your toes! *gasp*

Here we go....lol
Old 09-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ||-||=Dancing With The Kinz! 12 girl spots 12 boy spots up for grabs=||-||

Yay! I am more excited than an anxious bunny *edited*!!!

Please remember that this is a family friendly site, your analogy is not appropriate for all age groups.
Uppies

Last edited by Uppies; 09-21-2008 at 10:38 PM..
Old 09-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #7
ould love to make ca

kellytellmel is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ||-||=Dancing With The Kinz! 12 girl spots 12 boy spots up for grabs=||-||

Pet name:Cassy
Pet type:
Yellow lab
Are you committed?[you better be. xDD]:Yeah
Pet gender:girl
statement-------->
I,kellytellmel, PROMISE to work with my partner, follow all rules, and stay committed to this thread.

Last edited by kellytellmel; 09-21-2008 at 10:17 PM..
kellytellmel is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #8
Wacky Be
Gifted

hey kellytelmel!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
ould love to make ca

kellytellmel is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
hey kellytelmel!!!
Hi wikylo i just got my 34 webkinz its a :cdee:
kellytellmel is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Pet Name: Tappia, the Penguin!:pgn:
Pet Type: Webkinz Penguin!
Are You Committed?: Who, me, volley? Are you kidding? Of course! Tappia too!
Pet Gender: Girl
Statement: I, volleyuup, PROMISE to work with my partner, follow all the rules, and to stay comitted to this thread!

P.S. Texas, can you get a pic for me? Thanks!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st tag-ljfyle!, 5th tag-valamaldoran, 6 tag 2hammy27, cocacola&sp0nge :), duhnananana ♪wik's tag!, fourth tag- grundoluvir, go sunflower! :], no more girls only boys, second tag- glj, spread the love ♥, third tag-kellytellmel