Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #501
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || No spots available!!!

i just got a Parakeet and Whimsy Dragon this weekend!

The Whimsey Dragon is like the R-A-R-E-S-T webkinz in my town! There was one left, and i was in SUCH a hurry, and the shelf was like UNORGANIZED and we were in the Mall Of America, i snuck form my mom out of Nordstrom *yawns*, and then it was SUCH A MESS! but i was like, "oh no, they dont have any...*sigh*" but then i spotted ONE and it had deformalities, but it was still a Whimsy!!! I was SOOOO Pumped! But my mom only let me get One, so i got the Parakeet, and i hid the Whimsey in my sweatshirt and she still doesn't know...hehe
but i bought the whimsey w/ MY money, and the parakeet with MOMS.

BTW, the Mall Of America is the biggest mall in America, it's in my state and i live quit aways away from it, so i had to hurry, cuz Nordstrom *yawn* was the last store we were going to before we left.

And like i said the Whimsey is like The RAREST in our state....so i was PUMPED!
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #502
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Congrats lj!!!! Yeah its in Minnesota, right? Never been there, but I hope to soon!

What do you plan on naming them?
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #503
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

not sure, i have 2 contests for deciding their names! LOL u should chek them out!

|Yea, minnesota.|
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #504
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Cool! Lucky you, you live near the Mall of America? That place is like, huge! Although there's an even bigger one in Canada that I loveee. Along with the awesome Kelsey Restaurant. LOL it's easy to go there from Michigan. LOL I love nordstrom's! Yeahh, shopping with moms isn't too fun though. Well anyways, congratsss!! Sounds awesome!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 05:23 PM   #505
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Cool! LOL I'd rather spend my money on other things than a webkinz. They are still cool anyways! But I'm glad prices of stuff are going down, I just wrote a response on some article asking if we're going to enter a new depression. But over here gas is under $2.00, omg! It's $1.99! I hope those darn overpriced webkinz stuff gets even cheaper. My little cousins are dying for a magical retriever and I'm like "Ahh, I can't buy all those cards for you!"

So would I, but ya know if I always get gift cards and then money from my grandma and my gram(IDK why I call her Gram Sherry but I do, lol) and then money from my bday too (November 19th) and sometimes I don't need any more clothes and I might get other stuff I wanted from "santa" and my aunts and uncles. I would rather buy that one outfit I saw at Marshalls than a pegasus, but if I have extra money, I'll use it to buy a pegasus.

WHEN IS JUDGING? lol

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

OMG lol lj for a sec I thought you STOLE the whimsy! haha! Whimsys are plentiful in my area of Ohio. They have about 5 at each retailer normally. The rarest in my area is the yellow lab and the lil unicorn, and they have the lil unicorn at my hallmark! I'm running scripts and stuff for my dad so I can get one this week before they are all gone.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-09-2008 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #506
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hey Results ( I know right FINALLY! ) Sometime I wonder about myself! Next time you shall send me 100000 of profile messages. But I do have a reason. I typed out all the results and they got erased. Then I was not on for a while do to personal things. and I needed to get my computer repaired. ANYWAYS!

Judging.

Ok, I think you all did a really really good job and so dose gottaluvjoe.

So the same way of judging.

OMG- Ok, So we gave 9/10 but you have 3 extra points because you posted first so you have 12/10! Great Job loved the colors!

Texas- Wow, That’s all I can say Wow! HOW clever you are. 10/10!

Wik- Whoa! Dots. I llloved the colors in it! 10/10

Yoshi- Your outfit was good I did not like the shoes. But the rest was good.9/10

THE NEW ROUND IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRESS UP AS IF YOUR WEBKINZ IS INVISIBAL! dRESS THE SAME COLOR AS YOUR WEBKINZ! good luck!

Yoshi…I am so sorry ( I am the lame old bad guy once more ). I hope you had a great time!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #507
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

OMG! I was like OMG i didn't post but then i realized that i posted!!! xD

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

ooh this will be difficult...

Last edited by wikylo; 11-09-2008 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #508
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks ITS!

We'll miss you oshi!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #509
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Oh my goodness, ahhh yoshi we will reallllyyyy miss you!!!
Do we need shoes? Victoria doesn't wear shoes when she sleeps, she finds that kind of weird, plus her paws get all sweaty. LOL. Anyways, she got a scary message saying that somebody will get you when she is sleeping tonight. Actually it turns out it was just her grandma saying she will get her some water while she is sleeping tonight, so she doesn't have to get up and get some(her grandma is watching her tonight). But the word 'water' got smudged and she didn't notice the handwriting. Well anyways, she got all panicked and bought this expensive outfit called "invisible pajamas". Turns out only the pajamas turn invisible, not her! So she's been thinking she's invisible all night and I find it really funny!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpinvisible.bmp (197.2 KB, 6 views)
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #510
Gifted

Thanks OMG!
Closed

Tags
:( -ljfyle, contestants are great!, good luck! :)-ryan, good luck!~from omg, holly wants to win!, holly's gonna win!!! =|), we love you wik!, ¡uns ǝɥʇ uı