Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #311
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || No spots available!!!

So sorry to here that. Wik, But lets have this thread full of happyness

I have rosies pic:

Last Round:

Click the image to open in full size.

This round:
She is dressing up as belle
Hold on

Last edited by In The Sun; 10-06-2008 at 09:04 PM..
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #312
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

i was gonna do Belle...but then i forgot that i was using Pepper....lol!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-07-2008, 06:37 AM   #313
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
xD

My dad's was my papaw's(my way of saying grandpa) old toyota pick up truck that he was using to be economical. DANG IT! I should like sue the freaking gas companies!!!!!
Nah don't do that. Then they'll ban you from gas forever and you'll have to ride a camel to walmart. xDD But if possible, just try to keep your head above water and think happy thoughts....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #314
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

The people that posted

TexasGirl8
Yoshi
ljfyle
wikylo
Volly
Old 10-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #315
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

so who do we need?

---------- ljfyle added 6 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

we need OMGitzkelseey1

Last edited by ljfyle; 10-08-2008 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #316
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

uh-oh! I didn't post on this! Sorry you guys!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 11 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Okay okay sorry for the wait but I will definitely post tonight. I originally had Lilo, but it looks kind of like the tropical one(well it has the grass skirt). So I think I'm switching mine to Jesse from Toy Story 2.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 18 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Victoria is Jesse! She's such a great role model!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 10-09-2008 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #317
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks OMG! I will PM ITS and we will decide who will leave and then I will do judging!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:59 AM   #318
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Welcome everyone! So far, everyone is doing fantastic! But as we get closer and closer to the finals if you don't put 110% into each outfit there is no guarentee that you will be staying! So good luck!

We will be using the same method as last judging! Here is a recap of exactly how it will be done!

--> I will be giving you points depending on your outfits

--> The Highest you can get is a 10

--> Your score will be on the top and the number on the bottom will be the highest amount

Ginger- Being the first one to post, you got 3 extra points!

Ginger- 10/10 Good job! However, we felt that you had a great idea in mind, but your design was just too plain! It didn't stand out to us!

Bristol- 8/10 Great job! We loved your outfit! It was very creative! And we liked how you didn't use the full chipmunk outfit but were very creative!

Pepper- 9/10 Very creative! It was so cute! Everything was matched perfectly according to the picture! Nice job!

Holly- 8/10 Nice job! The judges felt that by adding the pink leopard hat, it added a ton! Plus with the ears! Nice job!

Rosie- 6/10 We liked your outfits, however they lacked a lot of things. The design wasn't eyepopping, and that was where we really docked points off! However, we thought you had a good design but didn't quite grasp it!

Victoria- 10/10 We loved your outfit! Best one this round! We thought that you were very creative! And had exactly what we were looking for this round!

RESULTS!!!!!!

:easter:Blushers say that Victoria is
Spoiler: show
staying!!!!

Philly says that Bristol is
Staying!!!!!

:goo:Jelly says that Pepper is
Staying!!!!

Green eyes says that Holly is
Staying!!!!!

:bdog:Lily Bubbles says that Rosie is
going home!!!

We will miss you volley and Rosie!!! It was a pleasure having you!

Congratulations to the contestants that made it!
You next round is to:

Dress up as a celebrity! We have assigned yours! Keep in mind that we want a picture of the celebrities' outfit that you are copying! Good luck!

:cdee: Holly- Selena Gomez

:abn:Ginger- Miley Cyrus

Victoria- Rihanna

:pig:Bristol- Hillary Duff

Pepper- Joe Jonas

Good luck everyone!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #319
To the invisible (:

THANK YOU! Wow, Let see how this round gose
Old 10-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #320
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Flip...darn disney x[
Closed

Tags
:( -ljfyle, contestants are great!, good luck! :)-ryan, good luck!~from omg, holly wants to win!, holly's gonna win!!! =|), we love you wik!, ¡uns ǝɥʇ uı