Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #301
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || No spots available!!!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
my dad and stepmom were in a serious car accident and my stepmom died and my dad is seriously injured...

read my profile for more details...
Wik, I'm so so sorry! Sending you my prayers and love!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 09:47 AM   #302
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

It's ok. I feel bad about my stepmom(she was the best stepmom a kid could ask for) but I am scared my dad will have too much emotional pain that he won't heal... I'll tell you if I might have to drop out...

thanks for praying for us..it's really helpful =)
Old 10-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #303
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Well I am so sorry wik I don't know what to say! I mean well um IDK!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #304
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Wikylo that is so sad I'll go read your profile...I hope for the best. As if reading many stories and poems by Edgar Allan Poe(again, gosh we do that every year) wasn't enough to make me depressed.... aww this makes me miserable I'll pray for you.
Texas that is sad too! LOL in a different way, my dad closed off one of my big projects although it was only about 5 pages I still spent a lot of hours doing it and I was going to print it and I guess it ended up not saving so I was trying to get it to work, went to the bathroom, and poof! It disappeared at 1:00 AM when I came back! 13 pages in 10 point font sounds worse! What a freak accident! I will enter soon sorry I've been extremely busy lately
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #305
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Well wik just be thankful that you weren't in the accident.....I hope for the best for you and your family!

yeah I've been busy too, but I have my ways.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #306
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Oh, wik. I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers. That must be so hard right now.

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Everyone, I know that I haven't been on this thread. I'm so sorry. I couldn't find it. And frankly, WI has not been the best place for me to go on. I'm getting so many PM's about contests and some people just won't let me tell them the outfit. I have to get a pic for them. It's so frustrating. I hate it when I have a PM box full with you didn't get your pic or what's your model wearing.

Sorry. I lost it. I'm just so upset.

Last edited by volleyuup; 10-06-2008 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #307
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

~Volley, I feel bad about that too. All of you make me feel so sad haha, I'm over it now. It sounds frustrating especially since you have other things to do besides WI and it's difficult inviting people over taking pictures and describing outfits and some people don't really get it...you're a great model and I hope everything will turn out okay!
~Wik I'm still speechless I'm trying to think of something better to say....
~Tex I'm trying to make time too, right now it's working!! Yayy!
~Wishing the best for everybody and their sadness, and wishing luck for judging
~And I'm still looking for a character, don't worry I'll post it soon!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #308
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Well wik just be thankful that you weren't in the accident.....I hope for the best for you and your family!

yeah I've been busy too, but I have my ways.
My dad had a concussion and had no clue and he thought my brother and I were in the car with him!

(It was an act of God we weren't)

We saw the truck and anywhere in the car there was prob. a 80% chance I wouldn't be here to tell you about it.

My dad was very lucky. It was because he wore his seatbelt that he is still alive...
Old 10-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #309
Gift Guru

Phew, I mean wow, of all people, it happens to you! Just curious, what kind of car did you have? Our car is a little meep meep car (lol) a haundai accent. It has lots of airbags though. My parents wante dto get a toyota Yaris and I was like "Pshhh, no! Have you seen the crash test ratings?" LOL I'm so paranoid. So we got our little meepy. It's blue. I wanted a green one but they didn't have one at our local dealership and the dude at the other one wouldn't trade for his. >_< *Shakes head* I am so thankful you are here! Anyhoo. So at school today, Justus, this really funny kid, he was making the most hillarious faces and noises. He was like all up in my face and yeah. And then Joe, he was trying to highjack my animal crackers (lol) and I was like "Oh no you did not just try to high javk my animal crackers!" and he was like "Puhleez I really want one...." Then I said, "too bad, lol" and then he was like pretending to whack his head on the table and he bent over and then he like did by accident and he was like "ow." LOL It was so funny! My mom was washing the dishes a couple hours ago and I was flicking the lights on and off and singing "Working at the car wash" and she got really annoyed. xDD
Old 10-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #310
Wacky Be
Gifted

xD

My dad's was my papaw's(my way of saying grandpa) old toyota pick up truck that he was using to be economical. DANG IT! I should like sue the freaking gas companies!!!!!
Closed

Tags
:( -ljfyle, contestants are great!, good luck! :)-ryan, good luck!~from omg, holly wants to win!, holly's gonna win!!! =|), we love you wik!, ¡uns ǝɥʇ uı