Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || No spots available!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to Webkinz Insider Top Model- Season 3!!
Hosted by gottaluvjoe & In the Sun

Season 1 Winner- lacrossechick77 with Cinderella
Season 2 Winner- Texasgirl8 with Brandi
Season 3- could be you!!

We will only be taking 10 contestants to participate in this season of Webkinz Insider Top Model contest.

Contestants:
1. Texasgirl8 with Ginger
2. Yoshi with Bristol
3. sp0ngeb0br0cksny with Dawn
4. OMGitzkelseey with Victoria
5. ljfyle with Pepper
6. Elephant with Lady
7. curioshop999 with Christmas
8. wikylo with Holly
9. nanook43 with Leonardo
10. volleyuup with Rosie

Rules:

1. By signing up for this contest you must be dedicated and promise that you won't drop out. If you drop out, you will not be allowed to particiapte in any other contests that In the Sun and I chose to host. While you may feel that this is harsh, it makes it much easier knowingg that now one will drop out.

2. Once you are given a theme, please enter your picture within 1-3 days, that way we will be able to judge sooner.

3. If you sign up for this, please check the thread for any updates at least once every 2 days. If you will be on vacation, please let In the Sun and I know so that we can excuse you for that round.

4. No copying other people's outfits, if we catch you doing this, you will be disqualified.

5. No rude comments about other people's outfits. This also means no spamming the thread. We find this rude.

If you are caught breaking any of these rules, then 2 points will be taken off of your models outfit. This could cause you to leave for the round. If you have read these rules post a .

Prizes:

1st place: 9 PSF and 3 recipe foods

2nd place: 3 PSf and 1 recipe foods.

The current round theme is:

Dress Up as Betty Boop!! Read the judging and results for more details!

You are allowed to use any type of clothing in webkinz world!!

Go!!!

---------- gottaluvjoe added 14 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Please join!!!!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 12-10-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || 10 spots available!!!

Pet Name: Ginger
Type of Kinz: :rdr:
Are you committed to this thread: yuppers!
Pic: I have to go, but I'll get it after I get back on!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || 10 spots available!!!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Pet Name: Ginger
Type of Kinz: :rdr:
Are you committed to this thread: yuppers!
Pic: I have to go, but I'll get it after I get back on!
Thanks Tex!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #4
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || 9 spots available!!!

Pet Name: Bristol
Type: Pig
Commited: She-yah
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Yoshi added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

OK, I put her up.

Last edited by Yoshi; 09-14-2008 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
Gifted

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || 9 spots available!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Yoshi
Pet Name: Bristol
Type: Pig
Commited: She-yah

---------- Yoshi added 7 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

OK, I put her up.
Thanks oshi!!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || 8 spots available!!!

You're welcome! I can stay on so I'll go get the pic. Ginger why don't you talk to gottaluvjoe and whoever else might be reading while I go buy your favorite outfit?

:rdr: Hi guys! I'm Ginger! I thought you guys might want to know a little bit about me! Well, I bunk rooms w/ Brandi , and she won last year. She said I could do as well as her and I have great potential so here I am! I'm very girly and I love colors! I normally babysit the lil kinz for extra KC so I can buy vacations and stuff and go places with my friends! I love clothes and Brandi said I should enter a WNTM and see what happens! So here I am! Tex, do you have my outfit yet?

No, not yet.

Ok. PLease hurry!

I have it ready! Sorry Gilda from my other account barrowed your pink flip flops and she had to send them back.

That's ok. TADA!
Click the image to open in full size.I know it's summery, but it's my favorite!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Pet Name: Dawn
Type of Kinz: :deer:
Are you committed to this thread?: Yeah!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I don't know why I always favor my pink poodle so much, but Victoria's back and ready for this season!
Form:
Pet Name: Victoria
Type of Kinz: Pink Poodle
Are you committed to this thread: Yupp! Victoria's as committed as last season!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #9
Gift Guru

YAY! Sp0ngey and Kelseey! Great outfits Yosh and sp0ngey and Kelseey!
Old 09-14-2008, 02:20 PM   #10
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Hey Everyone! Its me In The Sun,
Aww man #10 Posts...>.<

Season 1

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...i-t313529.html

Season 2

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...p-t361166.html

And of course here is season 3!

This season will be GREAT!

Here is the first judging:

||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 3 || No spots available!!!

Last edited by In The Sun; 09-15-2008 at 07:50 PM..
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
:( -ljfyle, contestants are great!, good luck! :)-ryan, good luck!~from omg, holly wants to win!, holly's gonna win!!! =|), we love you wik!, ¡uns ǝɥʇ uı