Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #521
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Hmm. I can wait I suppose.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #522
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

I know, Haha! I could do the judging but I guess not
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #523
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
Yay! Congrats GOTTALUVJOE ON GIFT TRAINEE!!!!
Thanks, judging coming up in a few minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- gottaluvjoe added 62 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

JUDGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone to the final judging of season 2!!!

This has been a fantastic season filled with wonderful contestants that worked super hard each and every week. Like I said earlier, this was a super hard choice for In the Sun and I, and we wish we could make all 3 of you the winner. 3 models will become 2 models at the end of this post

Texas with Brandi: Fantastic outfit!!!

Skydreamer with Dancer: Very cute outfit!!!

Yoshi with Manon: Adorable outfit!!!!

Now, I'm sure that doesn't give you much of a hint for who is going home!!!!

Results:

Brandi:
Spoiler: show
You are in the bottom two

Dancer:
You are in the bottom two

Manon:
You are safe and our model of this round!

The bottom two are Brandi and Dancer, the webkinz going home this round is:

Dancer

We will miss your fun and outgoing attitude, we hope to see you next season!!!!!!!

Congrats Manon and Brandi for making it to the final two!!!!!!!

Here is the next round:

1.Favorite Outfit from the entire competition
2. Dress up as any webkinz
3.Wacky Outfit
4. Blob Outfit that was this last round
5. Dress up as a pancake!

This will make up your portfolio for WI to view!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-29-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 07:57 PM   #524
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

*Faints*

HOLEY ZIPPIDY DOO DA! OMG OMG OMG! AAAAHBDOJEBWCFUEGWBRO! WOW! Like wow......Um Tex....helllooooo? *spills water on face*

OMG WHAT HAPPENED?

we made it in the final 2!

*faints*

Ummmmm.....ok. I am gonna miss you soo much Dancer! I cannot believe this! When tex wakes up I'll have her give sky her avvie....and help me make my out fits! OMG! Congrats Manon! I am gonna MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH DANCER! You were so great....*sniffle* hopefully maybe we'll see ya next season?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #525
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Gottaluvjoe! I really will miss you! Sky we hope to see you next season! Congrats to the last to!!

* Gottaluvjoe you should change the title
Old 08-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #526
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

YAY! I MADE IT!
So, we have to gather pictures and make a wacky outfit?
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-29-2008, 08:29 PM   #527
Gift Guru

Ok I think i'm alive now...???

here ya go sky! Aint it perty?
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 12 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

OMGitzkelseey, here's yours. It's a little different and I fixed the typo.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-29-2008 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-29-2008, 08:31 PM   #528
To the invisible (:

View Post Originally Posted by Yoshi
YAY! I MADE IT!
So, we have to gather pictures and make a wacky outfit?

There all individual pictures, One of the outfit is a wacky outfit! All of your outfits combined will create a whole bunch of pictures, I hope this helped a bit!

But instead of your 4 outfits I feel we should dedicate one to Philip...So I think it would be a good idea to include one more outfit in your portfolio. Dress up as a pancake!

1.Favorite Outfit from the entire competition
2. Dress up as any webkinz
3.Wacky Outfit
4. Blob Outfit that was this last round
5. Dress up as a Pancake I hope this is ok, I feel that one more outfit won't be that bad.
Thank you everyone
Old 08-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #529
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks In the Sun! I think that is a wonderful idea, I will go update the post!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #530
Gift Guru

Mmmkay. Brandi, take your time. Make it count. This depends the outcome of the results. DO WELL.

ok Tex. I get it. Slooooooooooooow and steady. Let's see. Let's start with the wacko outfit. Hmmm, this, this, this, and this. TEEDAW! Crazy outfit.
:bas: Ha, not so fast Brandi. I am crazy expertise. Look at MEEEEEE! Your outfit needs to be up to Barbra Allen standards. NO matching and LOTS of randomness. And mixy styles, such as a winder coat with swim suit bottoms, etc. Got it? 2ND ATTEMPT! NOW!
Geez Barbra Allen, there's THAT much to it?!?
:bas:
ok, how's this?
:bas: Perfecto! Look! It's the best outfit you ever made.
sure....

Ok and then dress as webkinz.......ummmmsies......can I use the one from the pet round? if not let me know.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Yep, great idea! If yall don't mind, I was going to take my pics and arrange em all fancy with captions 'n stuff in my avvie making program. I'll do the same for yosh. TRUST ME: it's no prob and I enjoy doing it. It'll give me an excuse to excersize my skills. Just let me know what colors and stuff, yosh.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 12 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Mmmkay I'm making my profile thingy...(is it ok?)

---------- TexasGirl8 added 32 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Well, here it is...
If I wasn't aloud to, just say the word and I'll delete it

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-29-2008 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks